2015 Exmark ZTR new steering wheel option

ztrjim - Yes you can get a Toro SW with Fab deck.. It's even in the link info you provideed..

The TimeCutter SW Series
features a heavy-duty front bumper made of cast iron and steel for excellent durability. Models are available with 32″, 42″ and 50 four-inch-deep steel decks, or 42 and 50 fabricated decks.
 
The steering wheel option looks like it will have a strong market in residential machines. Pro's and most aficionados will stick with traditional controls, but I can see a lot of residential consumers being more comfortable since there won't be much of a learning curve.
 
My Neighbor has one of these new Streering Wheel Exmark Zero Turn's and hes loves it. Boy it cuts fast too compared to my garden tractor! :confused2: It let me use it once oh boy was it alot of fun! He hasn't had any complaints. :thumbsup:
 
I Work at a little Tractor place that sells Exmark Mowers and I have a Quest with Lap Bars, but I borrowed the new Demo Quest with the steering wheel to try out on my lawn that has 2 nice slopes on each side of my house and WOW........what a difference!! It does Awesome, my mower usually slides and I cannot steer worth a damn on the slopes, but this thing being heavier on the front, does the job. Turns perfectly on the slopes. I liked my lap bars and said I would never do the steering wheel...... but as soon as I can, I am buying the new Quest with the steering wheel. It did better than I expected.
 
That's true, Cub Cadet has had one out with steering wheel. That all I know about it..

This Exmark says it steers by the front wheels, I would like to see the underside of this machine.

I've got a 50" Steering Wheel Model and LOVE IT! I have hills, slopes, <15 Degrees.... The front steering helps keep you going where you want to... No runaway actions on slopes here!
 
Back
Top