2013 Simplicity Broadmoor 26/50

rusty073

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello to all!

Just joined the other day. Just wanted to say hello. I have a 2013 Simplicity Broadmoor 26/50. As of today I have about 55 hours on the mower and so far so good. Great cut and great power for me and my yard. It is a few things that I do not like that much. I did have to replace the left side arbor assembly on the deck at 30 hours. Dealer advised the the bearings were bad. The only other problem has been the power deck lift. I replaced it at around 20 hours.
(The deck lift), I was not very sure of when I purchased the mower but what do you do. It came on the mower. Tomorrow I plan on calling the dealer again ref. the power deck lift. The darn thing is sticking again. Oh well. I do have to say the dealer has been great. He has done a great job getting the parts quickly. And he always offers a loaner if needed. I do like the Simplicity just a couple things getting on my nerves.
Anyway I have enjoyed reading the forum. Always interesting.

Rusty

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Did you pay for parts and make repairs yourself, tractor and parts should still be under warranty, you should be due full refund for parts. Post model number 7 numbers please. My 2010 broadmoor came from dealer had not been greased, greased everything and lubed with oil squirt gun everything that moves, grease steering and sector pinion gears as well as everything in owners manual. If you paid for anything , parts etc., after purchase contact simplicity customer support with all information explaining in full detail, having all paperwork at your side. Grease inside and outside of braces for deck lift both sides, remember everything that moves.

Lawn Tractor Manuals | Riding Mower Manual | Simplicity Mowers information on your Broadmoor including wiring schematic & part numbers/ diagrams.

Make sure power deck lift wires have good connection & are not hanging loose, I used a tie strap to mower deck brace to keep wires from hanging loose and vibrating while mowing. Remember not to use water on tractor, use a leaf blower, getting water on electrical parts, engine, etc. will create problems. If you change/alter anything on your tractor including deck lift, your warranty will probably be voided.

Last edited:

rusty073

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sorry failed to add that part. The dealer did provide the parts at no cost to me. Everything has been under warranty so far. I checked and greased everything before mowing for the first time. I also keep a check on all the moving parts about every other time I mow. I have followed the service schedule provided by simplicity. The model number for the 26/50 is 2691124. I may try to see if I could just buy a manual deck lift to replace the electric one. Not sure if that would be possible or not.

rusty073

Forum Newbie
Threads
Great info mechanic mark! Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge. I will double check the connection and put a tie strap around the connector. Your are right on the deck lift. I will wait and see how it does after the warranty is over. Thanks again

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Great info mechanic mark! Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge. I will double check the connection and put a tie strap around the connector. Your are right on the deck lift. I will wait and see how it does after the warranty is over. Thanks again
You're quite welcome.