2013 Badboy elite

JBP

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mike, did your left drive seem to squeak, or chirp or whine when you tried to go forward? Mines doing that, and the left drive is weak.

JBP

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mike, if you haven't yet, disconnect both brake cables and try the cables for unrestricted motion and free play and then try the brake mechanisms for the same. Hopefully if any problem is found its the cable, not the drive.

BTW, the illustrated parts breakdown shown by Startech is what my mower has, but definitely not yours. Mine is a 2015 ZT elite 60". yours is much simpler (better).

mike coulter

Threads
Mike, if you haven't yet, disconnect both brake cables and try the cables for unrestricted motion and free play and then try the brake mechanisms for the same. Hopefully if any problem is found its the cable, not the drive.

BTW, the illustrated parts breakdown shown by Startech is what my mower has, but definitely not yours. Mine is a 2015 ZT elite 60". yours is much simpler (better).
I replaced the left brake cable and that fixed it.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Coming back in late but yes he had a different setup than the IPL I found using just the info provided. It is one of the reasons that I need the actual model, as we all need, to look-up the correct IPL.