C Crusher Member May 12, 2011 #1 Ref: Exmark Quest 42" has two blades and the 48" has three blades. Blade tip speed is the same. Does the 3 blade mulch better then the two blade?
Ref: Exmark Quest 42" has two blades and the 48" has three blades. Blade tip speed is the same. Does the 3 blade mulch better then the two blade?
K KennyV Lawn Pro May 13, 2011 #2 I have never had a 3 blade deck plug up... small 3 blade or large 3 blade, they cut wet tall grass and blow clean no matter what... I have read that the 2 blade decks have had a lot of clogging problems... :smile:KennyV
I have never had a 3 blade deck plug up... small 3 blade or large 3 blade, they cut wet tall grass and blow clean no matter what... I have read that the 2 blade decks have had a lot of clogging problems... :smile:KennyV