1992 lawnboy S19ZPM

beg

Threads
lawmboy m 005.jpgit looks like a robot.has plenty of power,the parts are not too bad as Lawnboys go but it is big and clunky like the school bus the handle makes a creaking sound It uses a few assorted fasteners such as torx and allen head screws.its not that hard to work on I dont trust the oil injection but am just going to run it and see what happens.

Attachments

• 4510 Wallace Ave 007.jpg
    4510 Wallace Ave 007.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 12

jp1961

Threads
I'd be leery of the oil injection system too. You could always drain the oil reservoir and run 32:1 mix in the main tank,,,that way you KNOW it's getting oil. M series L.B.'s were very expensive new. I'm sure the engineers at L.B. knew what they were doing.

Jeff

beg

Threads
I am going to run ams oil 2 stroke injector oil, in it.IMO the cause for pump failure is due to the heavy premix oil most people used also it has a safety switch on the oil tank that shuts it down when the oil level gets low another thing I am finding out is the M series has very few parts that you can swap from other Lawnboys.

unclelee

Threads

Took it out of the box to knock the dust off

bt3

Threads
WOW!

YOWZA!

AMAZING!

YOU ARE A LUCKY GUY!

That is one of the mowers I wanted when I bought my 1992 L21ZSM (see pic) Used from a Dealer about 7 or 8 years ago for $150 out the door. Not bad for a Commercial Engine with Self Propel drive. It was in good shape, but it sure was not new like yours. It has been my buddy ever since. I call it a LawnBuddy instead of LawnBoy.

My Snapper is model 214x5 Commercial mower also, with a Wisconsin Robin Engine that I bought new in 1986. But the damn thing weighs a ton and the rear wheel drive mechanism is kaput. I'm into weight training, but pushing that mower around my 3/4 acres is nuts. The LawnBuddy weighs like nothing compared to the Snapper, and the self drive mechanism on the LawnBuddy is sound and works great to this day. The LawnBuddy is my every week mower. I love it. My only concern is my wheels are looking pretty feeble lately and I may have to replace them in a year or two.

ENJOY THAT MOWER! WHAT A FIND! Thanks for sharing.

LawnBoy.jpg

Last edited:

JohnBoy1

Threads
The more i see that thing the more I think it would good better in my garage lol jealousy is getting the best of me lol

unclelee

Threads
The more i see that thing the more I think it would good better in my garage lol jealousy is getting the best of me lol
I took it out of the box to wipe the dust off and to see it with the handle assembled, got a few pics while it was out.....back in the box now for who knows how long....oooh how I wan't to put a little gas in and fire it up

I posted a few pics in the pic thread on mtf.
Lee

unclelee

Threads
I HAVE LISTED THIS MACHINE ON EBAY

bt3

Threads
It looks like it's doing OK. If it was a 21, I'd probably bid on it.