1974 fairlawn Estate Rider

You got that thing looking good. Nice work.

Thank you that means a lot to me, I machined a lot of bushings to get the stearing nice and tight !

Thank you again My pops loved this machine, I spent many hours when I was growing up cutting the lawn and cutting lawns in the area.

Thanks
Regards
Jim
 
1974 MTD / Firestone fairlawn Estate Rider

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself I just joined the group. I just completed a restoration on a 1974 MTD 34 inch rider. My dad purchased it new from Firestone co. does anyone out there have a Firestone estate rider I would like to hear back from u Please send me a photo ! this rider is very similar to the lawn flight MTD machine of that time . I wanted to post a picture of the completed project I just completed it yesterday . The 5th. pictureAttached is the before restoration photo all the rest are after completion. Has anyone seen a machine of this type ?

Regards,

Jim[/QUOTE]
 

Attachments

  • Front N Side.jpg
    Front N Side.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Side View.jpg
    Side View.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 11
Re: 1974 MTD / Firestone fairlawn Estate Rider

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself I just joined the group. I just completed a restoration on a 1974 MTD 34 inch rider. My dad purchased it new from Firestone co. does anyone out there have a Firestone estate rider I would like to hear back from u Please send me a photo ! this rider is very similar to the lawn flight MTD machine of that time . I wanted to post a picture of the completed project I just completed it yesterday . The 5th. pictureAttached is the before restoration photo all the rest are after completion. Has anyone seen a machine of this type ?

Regards,

Jim

I only see 2 pictures, but it looks good! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
Back
Top