Repairs 1965 huffy broadlawn

mkieffer

Forum Newbie
Hi I am new to the forum so I don't no if I am posting this in the right place or not. I have a 1965 huffy broad lawn lawn mower that I am restoring. It was to nice to let it go any further. I am trying to get a new dash decal made but there is a line on the bottom of the decal that I can not read the first part of. It is the line with the patent numbers in it. any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mike
 
Last edited:
WELCOME TO LMF!
Since it doesn't look like the company is around anymore, I think the only way to see what it says is to find someone with the same mower. Maybe some of the old mower collectors on here have one.
Good luck! :smile:
 
Hi I am new to the forum so I don't no if I am posting this in the right place or not. I have a 1965 huffy broad lawn lawn mower that I am restoring. It was to nice to let it go any further. I am trying to get a new dash decal made but there is a line on the bottom of the decal that I can not read the first part of. It is the line with the patent numbers in it. any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mike

I am guessing that it said
This product made under one or more of the following ..... :confused3:
 
This product made under one or more of the following *..... :confused3

I am guessing that this makes sense. thanks for the reply.
 
This product made under one or more of the following *..... :confused3

I am guessing that this makes sense. thanks for the reply.

Your Welcome and that is the way I have seen it worded most often. Welcome to the forum as there is a lot of knowledge here for the asking. Let us know how your restoration goes and if we can be of any more help please ask. :smile:
 
Maybe this will help. This is a dash from my 1965 Huffy Broadlawn.
Thanks, Ted
 

Attachments

  • 100_6953.jpg
    100_6953.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_6954.jpg
    100_6954.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_6956.jpg
    100_6956.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 14
Ted

Thanks for the reply that looks just like the one I have. The restore is coming well it is mostly in primer and I have bought the original paint colors. or I should say had it matched to the best of there ability. I have a the decals all drawn up in solidworks and the look just like the the factory decals. I was hopping to have it further along than it is by now but life got in the way.

Thanks again for the reply

Mike
 
Back
Top