19.5 Briggs & Strattonョ Intek ?

wdrdoctor

Threads
19.5 Briggs & Stratton Intek ?

This afternoon I went and looked a 1 yr old dixie chopper zee 1 1942. This mower has a 19.5 Briggs & Strattonョ Intek.
When I started the mower it took a couple of tries before it started up. After it started, the engine sounded like it wasn't idling smooth. It was acting like there was a little skip. I then asked the owner of the mower how long it had been sitting. The owner said it had been sitting for approx 30 day (1 month) since the mower had been started.

I would really like to get as much feedback as I can regarding the Briggs engine,etc.

Thank You!

Last edited:

briggs

Threads
Re: 19.5 Briggs & Stratton Intek ?

This afternoon I went and looked a 1 yr old dixie chopper zee 1 1942. This mower has a 19.5 Briggs & Strattonョ Intek.
When I started the mower it took a couple of tries before it started up. After it started, the engine sounded like it wasn't idling smooth. It was acting like there was a little skip. I then asked the owner of the mower how long it had been sitting. The owner said it had been sitting for approx 30 day (1 month) since the mower had been started.

I would really like to get as much feedback as I can regarding the Briggs engine,etc.

Thank You!

it could probably use some fresh gas and a tune up maybe even a good carb clean

possum

Threads
Take it out warm it up a few minutes kick the blades on rap it out and mow with it. After a pretty good run idle it down and make up your mind.

wdrdoctor

Threads
Are these engines any good? ( 19.5 Briggs & Stratton Intek )

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: 19.5 Briggs & Stratton Intek ?

Thank You!

Start it up again, and when it warms up, pull out the choke just a little. If it evens up, then it just needs fresh/clean fuel, and maybe some fuel system cleaning, talk them down on the price a tad.