16 Hp Opposed Twin worth a rebuild? (402707 0132 07)

If the tractor is in good shape and you like it why not just put a engine on it ?

I find mowers all the time for under $100 with good engines.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
That is a great price. If it was in Reno I could pick it up. Most will not ship as it is heavy.
I rebuilt my carb.
 
If the tractor is in good shape and you like it why not just put a engine on it ?

I find mowers all the time for under $100 with good engines.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

I have a very limited market. Most are $300 to $600 for older units.
Newer ones are over a grand. Vertical engines are harder to find.
 
:smile: You are Welcome. Rods are still available, std or .020 under. If the crank is the only problem. Have it turned .020 under.
 
I know that .20 won't do it. It has a deep pit in it from the rod.
I need to get a flywheel puller and get the block apart to sell it.
LB
 
Back
Top