Carscw Lawn Pro Jan 28, 2013 #11 If the tractor is in good shape and you like it why not just put a engine on it ? I find mowers all the time for under $100 with good engines. Sent from my iPhone using LMF
If the tractor is in good shape and you like it why not just put a engine on it ? I find mowers all the time for under $100 with good engines. Sent from my iPhone using LMF
scott47429 Well-Known Member Jan 28, 2013 #12 just seen one of them on crags list for 60 bucks 16.5 horse needs carb work
silver1 Well-Known Member Jan 28, 2013 #13 That is a great price. If it was in Reno I could pick it up. Most will not ship as it is heavy. I rebuilt my carb.
That is a great price. If it was in Reno I could pick it up. Most will not ship as it is heavy. I rebuilt my carb.
silver1 Well-Known Member Jan 28, 2013 #14 Carscw said: If the tractor is in good shape and you like it why not just put a engine on it ? I find mowers all the time for under $100 with good engines. Sent from my iPhone using LMF Click to expand... I have a very limited market. Most are $300 to $600 for older units. Newer ones are over a grand. Vertical engines are harder to find.
Carscw said: If the tractor is in good shape and you like it why not just put a engine on it ? I find mowers all the time for under $100 with good engines. Sent from my iPhone using LMF Click to expand... I have a very limited market. Most are $300 to $600 for older units. Newer ones are over a grand. Vertical engines are harder to find.
B Buckshot 1 Well-Known Member Jan 29, 2013 #15 :smile: You are Welcome. Rods are still available, std or .020 under. If the crank is the only problem. Have it turned .020 under.
:smile: You are Welcome. Rods are still available, std or .020 under. If the crank is the only problem. Have it turned .020 under.
silver1 Well-Known Member Jan 29, 2013 #16 I know that .20 won't do it. It has a deep pit in it from the rod. I need to get a flywheel puller and get the block apart to sell it. LB
I know that .20 won't do it. It has a deep pit in it from the rod. I need to get a flywheel puller and get the block apart to sell it. LB
B Buckshot 1 Well-Known Member Jan 30, 2013 #17 :smile: Sorry to hear that. Good luck on your parting endever.