14.5 Briggs & Stratton I/C Quiet Electrical help Please

Franken-Roper

Threads
  • / 14.5 Briggs & Stratton I/C Quiet Electrical help Please
Ok does anyone know where I can get an wiring diagram to look on how to hook up the elctrical wires on my Briggs? I put the motor on the Rally Roper and when removed from the yard machine I removed it all in one peice wires and all still hooked up. The problem is when I hooked a battery to it the motor didntdo jack. But if I touch my boost pack directly to the starter the motor rolls over fine. I just dont have much knowledge on the new electric systems on the motors so any help is appreciated. Here are the numbers.

Briggs & Stratton I/C Quiet
Model: 267707
Type : 1272-E1
Code : 99111ZE

Thanks

Ifixdit

Threads
Ok does anyone know where I can get an wiring diagram to look on how to hook up the elctrical wires on my Briggs? I put the motor on the Rally Roper and when removed from the yard machine I removed it all in one peice wires and all still hooked up. The problem is when I hooked a battery to it the motor didntdo jack. But if I touch my boost pack directly to the starter the motor rolls over fine. I just dont have much knowledge on the new electric systems on the motors so any help is appreciated. Here are the numbers.

Briggs & Stratton I/C Quiet
Model: 267707
Type : 1272-E1
Code : 99111ZE

Thanks

You didn't by chance blow the fuse did you?? Do the ignition switches have the same identical pins??

Last edited:

Franken-Roper

Threads
I checked the fuse and its fine and I took the ignition switch and all from the yard machine. Everything that worked the 14.5 engine was removed in one piece from the yard machine.

Ifixdit

Threads
I checked the fuse and its fine and I took the ignition switch and all from the yard machine. Everything that worked the 14.5 engine was removed in one piece from the yard machine.

I guess I would start with continuity checks and make sure all components, i.e ignition swith, solenoid, starter, are all getting power. After that I would verify that all the safety interlocks are working properly.