11 digit confusion!

Yea thats what I was thinking, it looks older than the hills, I got it from a friend who found it in the dump maybe 2 months ago now. It runs, but needs a new throttle cable and some carb work. I posted up more pics of it under my albums, maybe there will be more telling signs? The decals look old for a 4 year old mower....(style wise)
 
Yea thats what I was thinking, it looks older than the hills, I got it from a friend who found it in the dump maybe 2 months ago now. It runs, but needs a new throttle cable and some carb work. I posted up more pics of it under my albums, maybe there will be more telling signs? The decals look old for a 4 year old mower....(style wise)

I assume its the green one in your collection then id go 88.
Learn something everyday.
 
Yep just went outside and took a better look, its a 02C88110351

could C stand for "Canadian" ? I am in Canada but thats just a thought..
 
And just to make it a little more confusing, B&S Model No 92502 Type 3164 is from 1992 onwards
 
Last edited:
lol well then, I got a rare machine!

Thanks for the replies so far guys, keep em' comin!

Lets see what else we can throw at this confusing thread lol.
 
Back
Top