WAYS TO SUCK UP LEAVES

Threads
The thing I like about the Cyclone Rake is the optional leaf bags you can buy that go into the cart. This would make it easy to dump my leaves in my big 4 X 8 trailer to haul off to the dump. Without this option, it would be pretty hard to transfer my leaves to my trailer. Seems like the agri-fab is simply a dumper.
I don't own either, but plan to buy one or the other someday.

That is why I like where I live.....we can just dump the leaves in the road....no need to haul it to the dump!

slammed

Threads
The thing I like about the Cyclone Rake is the optional leaf bags you can buy that go into the cart. This would make it easy to dump my leaves in my big 4 X 8 trailer to haul off to the dump. Without this option, it would be pretty hard to transfer my leaves to my trailer. Seems like the agri-fab is simply a dumper.
I don't own either, but plan to buy one or the other someday.

You can put bins in all the leaf trailers like the cyclone rake. Just look for square bins they fit better.

tigercat

Threads
I have an acre here with a short ton of leaves in the back yard. My 3 yrd old Craftsman yard tractor is so fragile and the 3 bucket grass catcher is just pure junk. After replacing the grass catcher for the second time last year (another $400 bucks) It cracked again and woundn't stay on the deck of the tractor. I had enough and broke down and bought a Scag Tiger Cat.
I used it yesterday and man oh man I should have bought a commerical machine years ago! I'm pleased with the Scag so far. The yard tractor will be placed to mulching and lawn cart duties. When it blows a bearing I'll give it away. Here are a few pictures of the new machine.

:smile: