Hi from the East

Honey

Threads
I am from the East, we have an old mower my husband has been rebuilding over and over, the poor thing currently needs a new battery and some TLC, I hope to learn some useful information I can teach my husband.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Honey...
Welcome to the group.
What size/type mower are you 'preserving' ?? :smile:KennyV

BTW where are you East of?
I'm Just east of DooDah... In Kansas.

Hoss

Threads
Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll find all the info. you need here. I've noticed that just about every part of the U.S. is represented here, so there's a lot of experience here.:smile:

Honey

Threads
I'm East of Boston. We have an old Murray that we picked up at an estate auction, they went out of business so finding parts is getting really creative.

noma

Threads
Hay Honey

Welcome aboard, there is a lot to be learn here. How much do you mow? I bet it is very interesting finding part for a murray. Maybe a new mower.

Dannie

Threads
Murray mowers went under a few years ago,but some parts are still around.I repaired 2 this week.They were good mowers for the price.Welcome.

Honey

Threads
Thanks. My husband is fairly handy as long as it isn't a huge project. So far he has been able to keep it running, right now it needs a good paint job but he tells me that's a winter project.