The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

You ARE a smooth-talkin' devil.................

YOU .. are so &%#@$##@^%$ lucky that Goomba is around to keep me in check... I therefore rescind my statement concerning the cactus up your poop-chute, however, I hope you keep wetting the bed !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
C10 Happier now

I received the factory ramanufactured Holley 4160 Street Warrior on Friday morning...unusual for UPS......
It is indistinguishable from new! Only a mark or 2 around the mounting flange holes. Beautiful!
Popped it onto the motor, filled it with gas and it started right up!
Couple of idle adjustments and the C10 is happy as a lark!
No more snorting,sneezing or hanging throttles.........

Me happy too !

ps..the ebayer with the used carb for $.09 less still has his...........

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

YOU .. are so &%#@$##@^%$ lucky that Goomba is around to keep me in check... I therefore rescind my statement concerning the cactus up your poop-chute, however, I hope you keep wetting the bed !! .. :laughing:..:laughing:

You orta be a song writer!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Charlotte Roval.

Awwwww, TOO BAD, #48..............Tried too hard, took out the #78; but, Martin is IN....Jimmy is....OUT !!! SEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAA

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Charlotte Roval.

Awwwww, TOO BAD, #48..............Tried too hard, took out the #78; but, Martin is IN....Jimmy is....OUT !!! SEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAA

Did NOT care for the road race when ya got a great oval, but things turned out OK, glad Martin & Brad are in... NOW it starts to get really crazy .......... Suggest you quit drinkin liquids at least 6 hours before bedtime OR, ya could wear a few pairs of DEPENDS ...... :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Suggest you quit drinkin liquids at least 6 hours before bedtime OR, ya could wear a few pairs of DEPENDS ...... :laughing:..:laughing:

Sounds like yoiu speak from first..er...."hand" experience.........................

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: C10 Happier now

I received the factory ramanufactured Holley 4160 Street Warrior on Friday morning...unusual for UPS......
It is indistinguishable from new! Only a mark or 2 around the mounting flange holes. Beautiful!
Popped it onto the motor, filled it with gas and it started right up!
Couple of idle adjustments and the C10 is happy as a lark!
No more snorting,sneezing or hanging throttles.........

Me happy too !

ps..the ebayer with the used carb for $.09 less still has his...........

UHHhhhhhhh EXCUUUUUUSE me ! got your report BUT .... NO pics, we SPECIFICALLY stated that fact, we're waiting !

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 377,125

Total views 674

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Ted, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 248.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Sounds like yoiu speak from first..er...."hand" experience.........................

Sometimes, " things " DO, get out of " hand " , but the sweetie is ALWAYS around, if it does !! ..:laughing:..:laughing: