The Daily Yardman Thread

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Thats OK Boo can say enough for all of us and yet say nothing at all

And with this departing gesture it is good night from me .
Enjoy your yesterday and see you tomorrow.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Thats OK Boo can say enough for all of us and yet say nothing at all

And with this departing gesture it is good night from me .
Enjoy your yesterday and see you tomorrow.

Flattery like that... enlarges your "roids" !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

breakfast
1521987510264211876435.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Fount this the other day and forgot to post it. It is called Aussie Spider Chart.
Ausie Spider Chart.jpg

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

WELLLLLLLLL ........ I guess so !!

I WAS gonna go over to the Electrics Forum and stir up some schitt with THOSE guy's but I'm sure they're all too busy charging batteries, my neighbor has a plug-in (120 volt) small hand-held that screams like a siren, DEAFINING, I'll have to see what kind it is, but you can hear it in the next town, God I hate the damn thing. .. :thumbdown:..:mad:
The subdivision next to my land is full of mature oaks and in the fall my neighbors are outside all weekend long with their handheld electric blowers trying to blow mass quantities of leaves. It is indeed pretty annoying. They probably feel the same about my gas-fired backpack blowers, but I don't run them all freaking day long!

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Pretty good harvest of plow stakes last night after closing the bar with my buddy. Lol, just kidding. These are mine that I collected from plowing accounts yesterday. Still close to 100 left to collect. About 10 to 20% get broken each season but are still useable for one thing or another. It makes it so much easier for me to know where the lawn and obstacles are. The yellow ones are mostly used to mark things that I can damage or that can damage my equipment. One customer prefers the yellow ones so I do their whole driveway with them. A few of my customers do it themselves which isn't always a good thing. I'd rather do it myself. I used to use wooden stakes I got for free but some people complained about the way they looked. I liked that I could paint them in a distictive manner so that I could find my accounts in blizzard/white-out conditions.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Just about done with the 3rd quadrant of the ceiling insulation project.
I seem to have the procedure fairly down pat now, and can cruise right along.
However, the remaining quadrant of the building is pretty cluttered with stuff that will require relocating prior to completion.
I have found the scaffolding to be pretty handy in that regard as it can span over racks and tables and other stuff eliminating
the need of clearing the floor underneath.
It has been ne of the better purchases I have made, as long as I can climb up and down the ends.....

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

HEY $#@&%$$#@ ......... we're talkin bout you, NOT to ya !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

It has been my observation that you really don't require a subject to talk about, nor anyone to whom to
talk to about no subject............ you jus' let yer fingers do the talkin' then hit "submit reply."

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Pretty good harvest of plow stakes last night after closing the bar with my buddy. Lol, just kidding. These are mine that I collected from plowing accounts yesterday. Still close to 100 left to collect. About 10 to 20% get broken each season but are still useable for one thing or another. It makes it so much easier for me to know where the lawn and obstacles are. The yellow ones are mostly used to mark things that I can damage or that can damage my equipment. One customer prefers the yellow ones so I do their whole driveway with them. A few of my customers do it themselves which isn't always a good thing. I'd rather do it myself. I used to use wooden stakes I got for free but some people complained about the way they looked. I liked that I could paint them in a distictive manner so that I could find my accounts in blizzard/white-out conditions.

Looks like a truck-bed full of "pick-up-sticks" appropriate enough ! ..:laughing:..:laughing: