Yard Machine rider dies when PTO engages

mogas

Threads
Hey guys I've got this yellow and green rider its about a 2005 with an electric pto, when i have the brake pressed in the pto will engage if i take the brake off the engine will die. If the brake is on the reverse will work if i release the brake the reverse will shut down the engine. The seat switch is working, if the engine is running and brake is off the engine will shut off if i get off the rider. I replaced the pto switch and relay. The brake and seat switch seem to be fine. I think it might be another safety please help

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey guys I've got this yellow and green rider its about a 2005 with an electric pto, when i have the brake pressed in the pto will engage if i take the brake off the engine will die. If the brake is on the reverse will work if i release the brake the reverse will shut down the engine. The seat switch is working, if the engine is running and brake is off the engine will shut off if i get off the rider. I replaced the pto switch and relay. The brake and seat switch seem to be fine. I think it might be another safety please help

You will have to supply the model and engine number for the guys to look at the wiring diagram.

mogas

Threads
Ok the mower model is 13at604g401 MTD