gravely zt xl 48

zmister11

Threads
So I have a 2014 gravely zt xl 48. Ever since I bought it, it has been missing grass. But I figured the grass was layer down by the tires and didn't have time to come back up and cut. So I would just go back over it and cut it twice. I took it to my dealer today and they put new blades on it and they tested it out and still did the same thing. It's still under warranty and I have to drop it off tomorrow so they can look more into it. Is this a chance for me to get the upgrade to the hd model? Lol. Do you think they wld give me a discount atleast

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
That depends on your dealer, Depends on how badly you want the upgrade.

zmister11

Threads
That depends on your dealer, Depends on how badly you want the upgrade.

I want the upgrade really bad lol but I can't really go up their acting all crazy my friend works their at the front desk. Would he be the one to decide or the owner of the dealer

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
I'd have to assess that it would be up to the owner of the dealership.

zmister11

Threads
They still haven't been able to fix the problem yet. Hopefully they will at least give me my money back if they don't fix it. It's under warranty. ..

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
there's such a thing called the lemon law when you buy a car, I doubt if it will work for a mower. I'd ask the dealer to give you the contact number for his Gravely representative. all the manufactures have a regional representative that support their dealers and act as a kind of checks and balances. good luck my friend

zmister11

Threads
there's such a thing called the lemon law when you buy a car, I doubt if it will work for a mower. I'd ask the dealer to give you the contact number for his Gravely representative. all the manufactures have a regional representative that support their dealers and act as a kind of checks and balances. good luck my friend

Okay I'll try that. I've heard of that lemon law as well. Thanks!

zmister11

Threads
Tried out the mower today after they said they fixed the problem using spacers in the blades. Still does the same thing... Idk if I'll ever buy another gravely if they don't a) fix my problem. Or b) give me my money back.

Elendil

Threads
I would absolutely be in their showroom everyday and in their face (but in a respectful, professional way) until they make good either by providing you a properly functioning mower or giving full value that you paid towards another unit.

It might be worth it to circumvent them and calling another gravely dealer to get the name of the factory rep for your area and calling him/her and discussing your problem. However, I would make sure that you feel you've reached the end with the dealer before you do it. You may get a resolution but it will likely alienate the dealer and you will not get their cooperation willingly going forward.

Does this dealer sell any other brands that you could trade the gravely in on? If it is only Gravely they sell, then I would call the factory rep right away since it doesn't sound like you will be buying another Gravely anytime soon.