Echo Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
GREETINGS to all Echo mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Echo equipment. Maybe attach a photo or two of your Echo tools and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Echo owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Echo equipment owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Echo stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Threads
Here is an updated picture of all my Echo equipment....and in a month I will be adding an Echo edger! :thumbsup:
echo  2.jpg

Threads
My Echo equipment:
  • 2012 SRM-225 trimmer
  • 2012 PB-255LN blower
  • 2012 PE-225 edger
  • late 1980's GT-2100 trimmer

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

rp2s

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello guys,

Sorry no pix yet. I just purchased the 2013 Echo 225PAS with trimmer and cultivator attachments about a month ago. I'm pretty happy overall with the performance I'm getting, though I think the cultivator is a bit overpriced. They do back them up with a hardy five year warranty.

Threads
Hello guys,

Sorry no pix yet. I just purchased the 2013 Echo 225PAS with trimmer and cultivator attachments about a month ago. I'm pretty happy overall with the performance I'm getting, though I think the cultivator is a bit overpriced. They do back them up with a hardy five year warranty.

The Echo PAS-225 is very nice and I'm glad you like it! Hopefully we can see some pictures once you take them! :smile:

stick64

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Echo mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Echo equipment. Maybe attach a photo or two of your Echo tools and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Echo owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Echo equipment owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Echo stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Marc Wilson
Houston, Tx

Echo PB 400
Echo HCR 1500
Echo SRM 1300