Export thread

Echo Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

M

Muhammad

GREETINGS to all Echo mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Echo equipment. Maybe attach a photo or two of your Echo tools and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Echo owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Echo equipment owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Echo stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

My Echo weedwacker and blower! :thumbsup:
DSCN7261 - Copy.jpg

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

:dance1:DSCN9212.jpg:dance1:

L

Lawnranger

Looks like a new 225. How do you like it so far?

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Looks like a new 225. How do you like it so far?

I love it! :thumbsup:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Here is an updated picture of all my Echo equipment....and in a month I will be adding an Echo edger! :thumbsup:
echo  2.jpg

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

My Echo equipment:
  • 2012 SRM-225 trimmer
  • 2012 PB-255LN blower
  • 2012 PE-225 edger
  • late 1980's GT-2100 trimmer

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

R

rp2s

Hello guys,

Sorry no pix yet. I just purchased the 2013 Echo 225PAS with trimmer and cultivator attachments about a month ago. I'm pretty happy overall with the performance I'm getting, though I think the cultivator is a bit overpriced. They do back them up with a hardy five year warranty.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Hello guys,

Sorry no pix yet. I just purchased the 2013 Echo 225PAS with trimmer and cultivator attachments about a month ago. I'm pretty happy overall with the performance I'm getting, though I think the cultivator is a bit overpriced. They do back them up with a hardy five year warranty.

The Echo PAS-225 is very nice and I'm glad you like it! Hopefully we can see some pictures once you take them! :smile:

S

stick64

GREETINGS to all Echo mower owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Echo equipment. Maybe attach a photo or two of your Echo tools and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Echo owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Echo equipment owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Echo stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Marc Wilson
Houston, Tx

Echo PB 400
Echo HCR 1500
Echo SRM 1300

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Marc Wilson
Houston, Tx

Echo PB 400
Echo HCR 1500
Echo SRM 1300

Nice Echo equipment! :thumbsup:

Mystik2stroke

Mystik2stroke

Hi- new member and Echo nut-

All gray models:
tc210 mini tiller with Istart(echo version of the Mantis)
srm230 with Istart
PB230ln blower
HC150 with Istart
cs600P (orange crush beast) saw

F

fritz1

Hello everyone just joined here are my two echo a PB 250 and just purchased SRM 230

20150428_183141.jpg
20150428_183150.jpg

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Hello everyone just joined here are my two echo a PB 250 and just purchased SRM 230

View attachment 25951
View attachment 25952

Nice Echo equipment!! Welcome to the forum.

B

Bod

Hi, I was an Echo Tech for 12 years. Not now though. I own about 6 Echo products. Right now I'm trying to tackle this "small D" carb adjustment prob.

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

image-3937491792.jpg

image-1057288080.jpg

My two. SRM-2100 and SRM-2400

B

Bod

Nice Snapper! Still have the Grays and looking in great shape looks like. I need to get some pics of my stuff. I have 2 saws that are the original orange (B4 they went to gray). Even have 1 saw that was made for John Deere. All still run great. My pride and joy tho is my CS8000. ;)

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

Agreed, love the old stuff. The 2100 I bought new in '98, the 2400 I just picked up a few months ago. I remember orange echo, pre-gray.

B

Bod

Dont look like that 2400 has an external check valve on the fuel line so it must have had the updated carb put on it at some time.

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

I'm not sure about it's history, it does appear to be the same zama carb like on the 2100...which I just replaced a couple months ago along with the fuel lines on both. The 2400 does run great so if the carb wasn't changed it's been well taken care of. I haven't look up specs but the 2400 feels lighter than the 2100 but has noticeably more power or torque or something.

B

Bod

Dont remeber for sure, but me thinks the 2100 was the solid shaft and 2400 and above has the flex shaft (more torque for the power).

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

Interesting, I'll have to look into that. If I'm not careful I'll become an echo freak also!

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

When did Echo start going grey? Because I have a GT-2100 trimmer from 1987 that is orange. Is that prior to the change to grey?

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

I believe they started going gray in the early to mid '90s.

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

Only thing orange on mine are the fuel caps

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I believe they started going gray in the early to mid '90s.

Only thing orange on mine are the fuel caps

Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

M

marsh58

Hi,
My name is Marshall Haire. I have an older Weed Eater model 599 String Trimmer that I'm restoring. I don't have a picture but wanted to introduce myself and why I came to this forum.
Thanks again for being a resource to help me on any engine questions I may have.

Marshall Haire
Weedeater Model 599 Echo g-1ak engine

R

rowdyraven

Hello Folks!
I have an Echo SRM 1500 trimmer. It is well used perhaps even vintage at this point, but it has been the most dependable trimmer I have ever used.
Rowdy Raven:thumbsup:

N

nazmen1

PB-250 Power Blower

C

CharlieH

I'm CharlieH. I'm retired. I have been doing small repairs on my own lawn equipment and for my neighbors. I always found forums to be a good source of information when I was working as a machinist. I am new to small engine repair so I am easily stumped. The Echo PB413T is my neighbor's and I am stumped.

kblackmer100

kblackmer100

Howdy I'm new here as of today and already i like this forum, lots of brand topics to talk about :) I have tons of echo equipment some ive like and some i didn't but as a whole its a pretty good company

C

cpttango42

Hello,
New guy from Virginia.

I have the following
SRM-335
SRM-410u
PB-580t
and an older Gray shred and vac.

I have a echo srm-2100. Got it free as it wasnt running. Spark plug was loose. Other than a few primer bulb replacements, been an awesome trimmer.

N

Normstorm

Hello, Norm LFP (N Sea) WA. I hate gasoline engines of all types. I'd like to blame it on that my dad didn't have a lot of tools and certainly not any high quality Auto Mechanics type tools. So most repairs I tried were Micky Mouse like trying to remove a lawn mower flywheel with a hammer or hacksawing shock absorbers off a Chevelle because they were completely rusted and I had no clue how to remove them properly. But probably more due to my lack of patience and knowledge. All that has changed now due to the internet! ha ha........

Current Problems:
Shindaiwa T242 (6 years old?) Line trimmer. DOA because of bad ethenol. Need to learn exact steps to follow in order to not repeat mistakes on the Toro I am still working on!
Toro 22" Recycler 20374 (2017?) Elec. Start Pers. Pace Mower. Mostly runs but waiting for more grass or leaves then will test it after doing a 2nd valve lash adj. that Bert recommended.
Other Equipment.
Honda HRX217HYA bought used recently. Awesome so far!
Old (Maybe 20 years) Used Honda 21". Still starts 1-2 pulls and works very well but I need the roto stop since emptying bag 20-30 times and pulling cord is killing back as I get older.
Last Not Least: ECHO SRM225 Line Trimmer (1 Year) Grabbed it at H Depot last spring to shut the neighbor up on other side of fence ragging about "weed seeds". Works as good as the T242 Used to when it ran.

B

builderpete

GREETINGS to all Echo mower owners! ?

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I hope I don't waste your time. Echo srm2306

J

JP56

GREETINGS to all Echo mower owners! 👍

Hello all! I have a lot of different power equipment of several makes & types, I am also the family & friend "Repair Mechanic" everyone runs to when they have problems with THEIR equipment. Having said that, I am here today, looking for some manuals and/or sketches for the repair & maintenance of my son's ECHO SRM-225 String Trimmer. It has been spewing gasoline & stalling when he uses it. I put it on my bench & cleaned it up, and have found several problems with his fuel lines at the Tank Grommet where the lines pass thru from the tank to the carb.