OK, thanks again for all your help. I really do appreciate it. Saving me money, too!
I may just try and rebuild the kohler. A broken push rod sent the ball end of it into the cylinder. It punished the head and valves after pinging around inside the cylinder before it completely stopped.
Not...
Well, that pretty much kills the dream! Lol ohh well. Thanks for your input. Sounds like I'll have to rebuild that kohler and save this briggs for a different tractor.
Thanks again y'all
I've transplanted a 21hp briggs and stratton from a craftsman ltx1000 to a craftsman gt5000 with a blown kohler 25HP with an electric pto.
Everything matched up pretty well, other than a couple of electrical connections and the shaft pully set up.
The briggs and stratton has a 1" shaft vs the...
I have Kohler sv600 but have to swap exhaust pipe to fit my jd d110. I have a pipe that will fit from muffler to head. But the flange holes are in wrong position to mount to the head properly. So, I'm thinking of getting a little larger diameter flange to slide over pipe that matches up with the...