Recent content by andrewslarge

  1. A

    Oil measurement question

    It’s kind of odd. My experience is Briggs you screw in to check the oil. Honda is you do not typically screw the dipstick in. This allows a bit more oil to read full. Kohler is you do not typically screw the dipstick in. Again, it allows a bit more oil to read full. I think 48 oz is a good...
  2. A

    Tiller with 5 Hp B&S

    I’ve never had an issue with 30W and I prefer Penzoil 30W. If it’s under warranty, then 10w-30, if the warranty calls for it. I have a few Kohler engines on John Deere mowers. Manual calls for 10W-30. I use Casteroil 10w-30 and I’ve noticed a slight bit more oil consumption with the 10w-30...
  3. A

    Random dead miss.

    Success!
  4. A

    Model 130292 will not run unless fully choked

    Understand now Mate! I wish you good luck in your hopeful success. My experience has not gone so well. Apparently the check balls get stuck and the carburetor will not work correctly :-( I’d just order an aftermarket replacement, connect everything back up correctly, and call it a day. Best...
  5. A

    Model 130292 will not run unless fully choked

    I just order them from eBay or Amazon. They usually arrive 2-4 days and then I can send it out.
  6. A

    Tiller with 5 Hp B&S

    Visually it appears your engine is like a Briggs 135202-0119-01 Date 93012627 I have this engine on my front tine tiller in my garage. It’s similar to yours. To order the governor link just go to eBay and search for “Briggs 691814” and order it. Seller says 2-4 day delivery
  7. A

    Tiller with 5 Hp B&S

    Happens to all of us. Don’t worry about it. I think I found it
  8. A

    Tiller with 5 Hp B&S

    Think I found it
  9. A

    Tiller with 5 Hp B&S

    I checked my engines. This one looks similar and this part is available. Just search eBay for 261558 briggs and it shows many new for about $20 delivered
  10. A

    Tiller with 5 Hp B&S

    Partner we have a problem. I looked up the part based upon the recoil shroud model/type date code photo you posted. That rod part number is NLA or no longer available and doesn’t show up on eBay currently. I’m familiar with that part but it’s not the part in your photo. Your rod has no hole...
  11. A

    Tiller with 5 Hp B&S

    Ebay. What is the complete model/type and date code?
  12. A

    Model 130292 will not run unless fully choked

    No. Order a new aftermarket carburetor off eBay. I’ve had good experience with them. I believe you know how to correctly connect the linkage and it’ll run great
  13. A

    Tiller with 5 Hp B&S

    Starter Clutch Video
Back
Top