Ya think he needs new blades

TwinL

Threads
View attachment 59772

JD Z245. This is one season on these blades. Guy lives on a farm. I just finished scraping still wet grass from last season out od the deck. It was packed so bad the grass was down to the blades. Had to use a pry bar to get most of it out.
He must be cutting a couple of hundred of acres of hay for a few hundred cattle , wow , I'd say maybe 4 or 5 years of cutting.

CaptFerd

Threads
View attachment 59772

JD Z245. This is one season on these blades. Guy lives on a farm. I just finished scraping still wet grass from last season out od the deck. It was packed so bad the grass was down to the blades. Had to use a pry bar to get most of it out.
Why do you keep putting mulching blades back on it? All of the damage that's being done and the packing of grass under the deck is on you and your lack of knowledge for what your doing. Everyone is so quick to knock and blame the people that are putting food on your plate. Punish them by charging extra instead of evaluating the circumstances and fixing the problem.

fixit1ddh

Threads
Mowing to fast with dull blades. Does it everytime. Does not matter what kind of blades they are.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Why do you keep putting mulching blades back on it? All of the damage that's being done and the packing of grass under the deck is on you and your lack of knowledge for what your doing. Everyone is so quick to knock and blame the people that are putting food on your plate. Punish them by charging extra instead of evaluating the circumstances and fixing the problem.
Glad to see you know everything about the situation. Thanks for correcting me i feel so stupid and i should have known.
The mower is around 20 years old and he bought it used and abused. He knows exactly how bad he beats the $hit out of it. He is on a farm and he uses it. Like a bushhog and mows a very long gravel driveway and he knows mowing in the rain is bad but he still does it. When it breaks he just says see if you can save it. He calls me the mower magician because i keep it running. If you think i am ripping off a customer due to lack of knowledge or integrity please feel free to not bring me something to work on.
Have a nice day my friend.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Glad to see you know everything about the situation. Thanks for correcting me i feel so stupid and i should have known.
The mower is around 20 years old and he bought it used and abused. He knows exactly how bad he beats the $hit out of it. He is on a farm and he uses it. Like a bushhog and mows a very long gravel driveway and he knows mowing in the rain is bad but he still does it. When it breaks he just says see if you can save it. He calls me the mower magician because i keep it running. If you think i am ripping off a customer due to lack of knowledge or integrity please feel free to not bring me something to work on.
Have a nice day my friend.
Speaking of Drama Llama.

JjEjFjF

Threads
View attachment 59772

Hes a lazy jackass. These are the first people to cry about wanting warranty work.