Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!

tanktech

Forum Newbie
Threads
hello my name is mike and I have a BG 75 leaf blower and am looking for a parts manual for it.

Threads

DMCD

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!
Hello! I am a newbie to this forum and Cub Cadet as well. Hope I can find some answers and help others as well! I have two Stihl trimmers FS 38 and FS 55. Also a carry blower. I work them to death because I mow lots in my trailer park all year round. I also use the Park's JD 300 mower and I have a Z50 Cub Cadet that I love.

bigjay282

Threads
hey whats up everybody,my stihl arsenal consists of a 290 farm boss chainsaw,fs 90 r trimmer,br600 magnum blower and a splitting maul.landscaping is not my business,im a first time home owner and this will be used at home.

Threads
hey whats up everybody,my stihl arsenal consists of a 290 farm boss chainsaw,fs 90 r trimmer,br600 magnum blower and a splitting maul.landscaping is not my business,im a first time home owner and this will be used at home.

Nice! :thumbsup:

Rocketron

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,

I live on a smallholding in Mid Wales UK.

Amongst other machines I own a Stihl FS55 Strimmer which i'm having problems with.

Is there a workshop manual available as a download/pdf etc?

I've tried everywhere but cannot source one.

I'll ask my question regarding the strimmer in the relevant section.

TIA

:)

slimbo

Threads
hi this is first tjme been playing in the dirt around the shrubs and over the lawn for about 40 years now own couple stihl saws,,set of hedge shears and a blower thank you peace luv and tye dye love the grateful dead

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!
Just found the site here the other day and love it. I am semi-retired OPE Tech, that specialized in 2 cycle repair, and worked for Stihl dealerships
for many years. I enjoy trying to help others figure out what is wrong with their equipment.

Fish

operator

Forum Newbie
Threads
hi everyone, my name is Joe. I live in central Virginia. I came here for some help with a chainsaw that I inherited from my father.