Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!

trini_fella

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello. New here and I own a FS 280 trimmer, for which i have alot of questions:thumbsup:

mtfallsmikey

Threads
My Stihls: MS 170,290,036,460, 08S, FS-55, BR-550. Anyone on here who hangs around on Arboristsite?

robinb66

Threads
Hi I'm new to this thread but can be found on the lawnboy forum. My sthil is a FS81 given to me by a local yard guy that was fed up with it, he' d used it for his buisiness then bought2 newee sthils and decised that he didnt want to mess with. I got it home ran a carb overhaul and it ran great had it for 3 YEARS now. No complaints. been working on lawnmpwers for thirty years, graduated from monett vctech in 1984 with a directors honor roll in small engine repair.

Threads
Hi I'm new to this thread but can be found on the lawnboy forum. My sthil is a FS81 given to me by a local yard guy that was fed up with it, he' d used it for his buisiness then bought2 newee sthils and decised that he didnt want to mess with. I got it home ran a carb overhaul and it ran great had it for 3 YEARS now. No complaints. been working on lawnmpwers for thirty years, graduated from monett vctech in 1984 with a directors honor roll in small engine repair.

:welcome: to the Stihl Forum. Hopefully you can continue to help people in the Lawnboy Forum and other forums here on LMF. :smile: