Troy-Bilt Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

Threads
hi i am ktmlbates...i have several different mowers...like wkn on them...have friends (lol) who have me wk on theirs... :tongue:
have visited your site many times now, and like the way you folks treat each other and how helpful you are!
hope to be a good member!
thanks!

:welcome: to LawnMowerForum! :smile:

Mr Manouche

Threads
I just registered minutes ago so I can post a problem Im having with my mower. Its a TB Bronco that I found on side the road missing the front left wheel...rich people throw away some good stuff:smile: I put about $30 into fixing it and mowed 1.5 acres all last season. Hoping to get some good advice here on the forum.

Threads
I just registered minutes ago so I can post a problem Im having with my mower. Its a TB Bronco that I found on side the road missing the front left wheel...rich people throw away some good stuff:smile: I put about $30 into fixing it and mowed 1.5 acres all last season. Hoping to get some good advice here on the forum.

:welcome: Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

nplsdvr

Threads
Hi! I'm Nplsdvr - we just bought a house w/5 acres and my wife found an LTX-1842 on craigslist. It's about 10 yrs old and looks like it might be 6 mos old!! It's in great shape! Already this site has taught me how to adjust the valves and now it runs like a champ!

I am researching how to add lights so I can mow later in the evening - it gets a little warm here in Florida during the summer.

Looking forward to learning all I can and adding whenever I can.

Great site!

Nic

Threads
Hi! I'm Nplsdvr - we just bought a house w/5 acres and my wife found an LTX-1842 on craigslist. It's about 10 yrs old and looks like it might be 6 mos old!! It's in great shape! Already this site has taught me how to adjust the valves and now it runs like a champ!

I am researching how to add lights so I can mow later in the evening - it gets a little warm here in Florida during the summer.

Looking forward to learning all I can and adding whenever I can.

Great site!

Nic

:welcome: Welcome to LawnWorld, Nic!!

rockstar

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I am Rockstar!

I have a 2004 Troy-bilt bronco, with an MTD double bagger.

My lawn tractor and I are very close, we spend lots of time together each weekend, along with our buddy the wire feed welder, and his friends the craftsman wrench set.

I like my bronco for its ease to take apart, I am the sencond owner, its first owner abused it somewhat.

This is my first Lawn Tractor.

Nice to meet you all!

Threads
Hi I am Rockstar!

I have a 2004 Troy-bilt bronco, with an MTD double bagger.

My lawn tractor and I are very close, we spend lots of time together each weekend, along with our buddy the wire feed welder, and his friends the craftsman wrench set.

I like my bronco for its ease to take apart, I am the sencond owner, its first owner abused it somewhat.

This is my first Lawn Tractor.

Nice to meet you all!

:welcome: Welcome to LawnWorld!

speed_m5

Forum Newbie
Threads
Howdy From Texas with a New to Me bronco

Had a buddie Give me a like new Bronco because he replaced both drive belts and it now runs real slow. Not sure if it was doing it before he changed them or not. He has a over 5 arcers so he bought a BIG mower. I have looked this thing over and cant seem to figure it out on my own. Had my son get the GPS and ride the mower 2.5MPH spec sheet says it should be 5.5mhp. Please help I have a need for speed
Patrick

Zodiac7

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Folks,
Just getting on the forum. I have a 700 series Troy Bilt lawn tractor, w/ 18.5hp B&S engine.

Glad to find a place online w/ others who have experience with them!

Kale

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a Troy-bilt push mower and it has a Honda GCV-160 motor in it. I bought it last year and I mow 20-30 lawns a week with it. It is a great mower!