Export thread

Troy-Bilt Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

M

Muhammad

GREETINGS to all Troy-Bilt owners! :thumbsup:

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower or tiller (that is, if your mower or tiller have names :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Troy-Bilt owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Troy-Bilt mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Troy-Bilt stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

T

troy-boy

User name is troy-boy. I have a 21" walk behind self-propelled no primer with a 6.75 hp Briggs & Straton. Very nice mower but having some issues keeping it running. I posted last night and am hoping for some guidance. Thank you.

S

Slade

User name is troy-boy. I have a 21" walk behind self-propelled no primer with a 6.75 hp Briggs & Straton. Very nice mower but having some issues keeping it running. I posted last night and am hoping for some guidance. Thank you.

I have the same mower and have issues with getting it to start. It's only a few months old and has always been hard to start. Today I pulled the spark plug and it was covered with oil. I'm going to call the service number (Lowe's) and see what they can do.

D

dehrhard513

Hello! I have a Troy Bilt 12AJ836E011 and I love it!

Derek

O

oldnacl

Thanks for allowing me to join

OldNacl

B

bobtx

Bobtx here! I've got a 21" walk behind, model 12AVB26M011, Briggs 6.75. Had it a couple years, but due to our Texas drought, haven't used it but about 4 times. I guess I post my problem somewhere else. Hoping someone here is smarter than me on this, but that won't be saying much. :biggrin:

V

vabear

VABEAR and I own a TB230 and could not be happier, replaced a four year old TORO 22" FWD variable speed re-cycle that went through four transmissions in four year.

J

jayreaser

I own a TroyBilt riding mower. It is a Pony model. I was glad to see this forum.:smile:

C

chipinsc

Hi Chip here from SC ( bet y'all figured that by the user name ) Old Blue is a 2005 troy bilt pony 42" cut. really glad to have found this forum !! thanks for letting me play !
I have what I think may be a starter issue, when I turn the key it doesnt crank at first I thought battery so I attemtped to jump it ...still no start so I buy a new battery & have the same issue this time I tried "bumping " the key a few times & then it did start...starter , ignition or ...?

L

Lawnranger

Welcome to the forum. I would start by checking to see if you have power to the small wire on your solenoid when you turn the key to the start position. You may need an assistant to help you but you can do this quick, simple check to test the key switch and wiring. You may have other problems such as an intermittent safety switch but that will show up when you perform the above test. If you get voltage consistently with every turn of the key to the start position then it probably isn't the ignition switch.

If you have two small wires on your solenoid, one is ground and the other is power from the ignition switch so to determine which is which, connect your test light to the positive battery cable and touch both small wire connectors. The one that lights the light is your ground wire so make sure to check the other small wire when performing the voltage check.

Here is a great checklist I borrowed from another forum member:

Diagnosing No Start Electrical Checks

1. Check the battery voltage, should be at least 12.5V.

2. Check every connection, making sure they bare, clean and tight.

3. Short across the two large terminals on the solenoid with a large screwdriver or pliers with the key switch in the run position. It should turn over and start.

4. Take a wire and go from the + terminal of the battery, to the small terminal on the solenoid, with the key switch on. It should turn over and start.

5. With a test light, check to see if you have power at the B terminal on the key switch.

6. Turn the key switch to the start position and with a test light check to see if you have power on the small terminal of the solenoid.

7. Remove the solenoid and clean the base of the solenoid and the chassis where it bolts to make sure it is grounded electrically.

I have more info for you but do these checks first and report back with your findings. Make sure to perform ALL of the above checks because the one you skip will be the one that is your problem.

Have fun

C

cbdeitz

HI, cbdeitz here...We have a Troy-Bilt, z-start, 6.75 HP, 21 inch self-propelled mower, about 4-5 years old. This belonged to my dad who has recently passed away & we can't find where the air filter is located. Mower starts right up but won't keep running. New gas, new oil, clean, new spark plug...Help, I'm a female & am 72 & every mower I've ever had it has been easy to find & clean or replace the air filter, but can't seem to find any air filter on this mower. No prime & it appears no choke either. Thanks for any help.

C

chipinsc

Thanks for the checklist. I will give it a try & let you knopw the status

eomolina

eomolina

Hello! My name is Edwin and I just acquired an used Troy-Bilt 2006 Pony. I gave it some TLC and worked great! I fell in love with the little thing... hehehe... :laughing: I joined the forum because I hit something and now I'm having issues. Anyhow, I'm looking forward learning more on how to take care of my mower... and maybe help someone else. :D

F

floridadon

Hi,
I have a Mustang Colt, model 17AE2ACG011. I have to replace the transmission drive belt for the first time. The manual neglects to mention that the PTO clutch must come off to put the new belt on. A call to Troy Bilt resulted in no information as to whether the bolt holding the clutch on is left or right hand and how to best keep the main shaft from turning while turning the bolt. Any thoughts ? Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.
Don in Florida

F

fhm615

Hello I am fhm615 from Texas. I own a 5HP Troy-Bilt Walk behind with a Honda Motor. I was prompted to join this forum out of desparation to figure what an extra part was that came with my new mower that nobody can figure out I have talked to. Was not shown in the owners manual. I suspect it is fueling related but thats a blind guess. Any help appreciated and I look forward to meeting everyone. :biggrin: See pic below.

Mystery.jpg

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Hello I am fhm615 from Texas. I own a 5HP Troy-Bilt Walk behind with a Honda Motor. I was prompted to join this forum out of desparation to figure what an extra part was that came with my new mower that nobody can figure out I have talked to. Was not shown in the owners manual. I suspect it is fueling related but thats a blind guess. Any help appreciated and I look forward to meeting everyone. :biggrin: See pic below.

Mystery.jpg

Just to let people know who might have this same question, I answered fhm615's question in this thread: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/general-mower-discussion/12464-what.html#post81397

G

Gray75

User name is gray75. I'm glad I found and joined this site. I'm sure it will be very helpful. I recently purchased '05 Troy Bilt Super Bronco rider with a rusted out deck. I have model number/ serial number for rider and part number for deck. I'm trying to find a used deck locally (what a chore). Does there exist a cross-reference manual that would indicate which mower decks would be compatible with this tractor, or is it just the one (part number) that came with the tractor?

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

User name is gray75. I'm glad I found and joined this site. I'm sure it will be very helpful. I recently purchased '05 Troy Bilt Super Bronco rider with a rusted out deck. I have model number/ serial number for rider and part number for deck. I'm trying to find a used deck locally (what a chore). Does there exist a cross-reference manual that would indicate which mower decks would be compatible with this tractor, or is it just the one (part number) that came with the tractor?

WELCOME TO LMF!
I would suggest contacting Troy-Bilt....they should be able to help! :smile:

But if you want help here we will need the model numbers. :smile:

G

Gray75

Contacting Troy-Bilt probably sounds easier than it is.
I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

So help here would really be appreciated. The model number of my Super Bronco rider is 13AT609G766 and the Serial Number is 1A125H20701. Per M&D Mower, this indicates it is a '05 year model.
And this is verified by looking at parts drawings and comparing with my in need of replacement deck.

The deck part number is 683-04162 which has been replaced by MTD number 983-04162a.

In looking for a used deck (what a chore), what other decks from what other tractors would be compatible with my current 13AT609G766? Or is this a unique one time combination for '05?

K

ktmlbates

hi i am ktmlbates...i have several different mowers...like wkn on them...have friends (lol) who have me wk on theirs... :tongue:
have visited your site many times now, and like the way you folks treat each other and how helpful you are!
hope to be a good member!
thanks!

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

hi i am ktmlbates...i have several different mowers...like wkn on them...have friends (lol) who have me wk on theirs... :tongue:
have visited your site many times now, and like the way you folks treat each other and how helpful you are!
hope to be a good member!
thanks!

:welcome: to LawnMowerForum! :smile:

M

Mr Manouche

I just registered minutes ago so I can post a problem Im having with my mower. Its a TB Bronco that I found on side the road missing the front left wheel...rich people throw away some good stuff:smile: I put about $30 into fixing it and mowed 1.5 acres all last season. Hoping to get some good advice here on the forum.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I just registered minutes ago so I can post a problem Im having with my mower. Its a TB Bronco that I found on side the road missing the front left wheel...rich people throw away some good stuff:smile: I put about $30 into fixing it and mowed 1.5 acres all last season. Hoping to get some good advice here on the forum.

:welcome: Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

nplsdvr

nplsdvr

Hi! I'm Nplsdvr - we just bought a house w/5 acres and my wife found an LTX-1842 on craigslist. It's about 10 yrs old and looks like it might be 6 mos old!! It's in great shape! Already this site has taught me how to adjust the valves and now it runs like a champ!

I am researching how to add lights so I can mow later in the evening - it gets a little warm here in Florida during the summer.

Looking forward to learning all I can and adding whenever I can.

Great site!

Nic

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Hi! I'm Nplsdvr - we just bought a house w/5 acres and my wife found an LTX-1842 on craigslist. It's about 10 yrs old and looks like it might be 6 mos old!! It's in great shape! Already this site has taught me how to adjust the valves and now it runs like a champ!

I am researching how to add lights so I can mow later in the evening - it gets a little warm here in Florida during the summer.

Looking forward to learning all I can and adding whenever I can.

Great site!

Nic

:welcome: Welcome to LawnWorld, Nic!!

R

rockstar

Hi I am Rockstar!

I have a 2004 Troy-bilt bronco, with an MTD double bagger.

My lawn tractor and I are very close, we spend lots of time together each weekend, along with our buddy the wire feed welder, and his friends the craftsman wrench set.

I like my bronco for its ease to take apart, I am the sencond owner, its first owner abused it somewhat.

This is my first Lawn Tractor.

Nice to meet you all!

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Hi I am Rockstar!

I have a 2004 Troy-bilt bronco, with an MTD double bagger.

My lawn tractor and I are very close, we spend lots of time together each weekend, along with our buddy the wire feed welder, and his friends the craftsman wrench set.

I like my bronco for its ease to take apart, I am the sencond owner, its first owner abused it somewhat.

This is my first Lawn Tractor.

Nice to meet you all!

:welcome: Welcome to LawnWorld!

S

speed_m5

Howdy From Texas with a New to Me bronco

Had a buddie Give me a like new Bronco because he replaced both drive belts and it now runs real slow. Not sure if it was doing it before he changed them or not. He has a over 5 arcers so he bought a BIG mower. I have looked this thing over and cant seem to figure it out on my own. Had my son get the GPS and ride the mower 2.5MPH spec sheet says it should be 5.5mhp. Please help I have a need for speed
Patrick

Zodiac7

Zodiac7

Hi Folks,
Just getting on the forum. I have a 700 series Troy Bilt lawn tractor, w/ 18.5hp B&S engine.

Glad to find a place online w/ others who have experience with them!

Kale

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

I have a Troy-bilt push mower and it has a Honda GCV-160 motor in it. I bought it last year and I mow 20-30 lawns a week with it. It is a great mower!

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I have a Troy-bilt push mower and it has a Honda GCV-160 motor in it. I bought it last year and I mow 20-30 lawns a week with it. It is a great mower!

:welcome: Welcome! I mow 20-25 lawns a week with my Honda. How large are the lawns you do?

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

:welcome: Welcome! I mow 20-25 lawns a week with my Honda. How large are the lawns you do?

I can't give you the exact size, but when I am alone, it takes me about 45 minutes-1 hour to mow the whole lawn, trim and blow if needed. When I am with my employee, it takes half the time. It really depends. Some take me 15-30 minutes to do.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I can't give you the exact size, but when I am alone, it takes me about 45 minutes-1 hour to mow the whole lawn, trim and blow if needed. When I am with my employee, it takes half the time. It really depends. Some take me 15-30 minutes to do.

I work alone and it takes the same amount of time. It's probably around 0.25 acre.

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

I work alone and it takes the same amount of time. It's probably around 0.25 acre.

Yes, that is close to that! I have an employee, because I also have small landscaping jobs and cleaning up yards. Also, at every two weeks I mow lawns around a huge place that has three cottages. It takes me about 5 hours of mowing and 2-3 hours of trimming. My Yard Works trimmer has been having a workout. I cooked the clutch:laughing:

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Here is a pic of one of the sections I have to mow at the cottages. Looks good doesn't it?

Attachments

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Yes, that is close to that! I have an employee, because I also have small landscaping jobs and cleaning up yards. Also, at every two weeks I mow lawns around a huge place that has three cottages. It takes me about 5 hours of mowing and 2-3 hours of trimming. My Yard Works trimmer has been having a workout. I cooked the clutch:laughing:

Wow! :confused2:

Here is a pic of one of the sections I have to mow at the cottages. Looks good doesn't it?

:thumbsup: Nice stripes! I love lawn striping!

lawn.jpg

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Wow! :confused2:

:thumbsup: Nice stripes! I love lawn striping!

View attachment 15687

That is a HUGE yard to mow with a little push mower! I own a push mower, because it gives me a better workout and less maintenance:tongue:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

That is a HUGE yard to mow with a little push mower! I own a push mower, because it gives me a better workout and less maintenance:tongue:

Yeah I have done close to 0.75 acre lawns with a push mower, but the majority of them are 0.25 acre. This yard looks bigger than it is because it's along a curve so this is most of the lawn they have...they really don't have much of a backyard. :rolleyes:

64vdub

New Troy-Bilt Owner, Picked up a non-running project ( 12A-466M011 ) for my son to learn on.
Got it going in about 15 mins.
Tuned up and now I have HIM mowing! :cool:
Posted in the New Members section.
Check it out, here: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/new-members/18260-hello-nc.html

08.jpg

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

New Troy-Bilt Owner, Picked up a non-running project ( 12A-466M011 ) for my son to learn on.
Got it going in about 15 mins.
Tuned up and now I have HIM mowing! :cool:
Posted in the New Members section.
Check it out, here: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/new-members/18260-hello-nc.html

View attachment 15688

Nice mower! :thumbsup:

A

abooboo

New member. I have a Troy-Built TB230, liking it.

icon2000

icon2000

Model13ad609g063 Believe it's a 2000 year rider pedal drive electric pto brought used it worked fine. I replaced lower drive belt and now I'm having some problems. Soon as you put in gear it moves without applying the gas and the brake pedal want stop it.

K

Knuck

Hi - Have an older GTX-18. My Dad has two of them, and my brother has a GTX-20. Just joined to learn and share, especially parts cross references since it is getting harder to find replacement parts.

Y

yankeejim

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower or tiller (that is, if your mower or tiller have names :laughing:). maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Troy-Bilt owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Troy-Bilt mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Troy-Bilt stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

Hi,
I've been "lurking" on this thread for at least a couple years, and enjoying reading all the posts. I have a 2011 model 42" Pony that I bought at Lowes. After years of owning Murrays and MTD's, I bought this nice-looking Pony. If I had it to do over, I would have picked another brand. In the first year, the PTO cable (poorly designed, small gauge) snapped. Luckily, it was still under warranty, and was replaced at no cost. Over the years I find (like many other owners) that you can only mow at the highest deck height settings or encounter scalping problems.
Now I have a problem I've never seen before...the PTO lever doesn't disengage the blades...they keep turning no matter what! Anyone know what causes this? My wife wants me to buy a ZTR, but I just can't justify the expense for my 1 acre yard. Over 27 years I've gotten good service from standard riding mowers, but this Pony just isn't doing as good a job.
Thanks for any help someone can provide. Cheers!!

Q

Quadman

My forum name is quadman. I have a Troy Bilt Horse( 46" cut) tractor. I live in southeastern Idaho.

Fish

Fish

Troybilts are now owned and built by MTD...

F

fordie

Just to say hello. I have a Hustler ZT with a 21.5 Kawasaki that is my main mower. I have a Troy Built Bronco with a 20 hp Kohler Courage.

J

jimmy828

new here

thanks for letting me join. I have a 17.5/ 42 inch troy bilt pony. I hope i can learn something about this mower that i have.

A

ashfuse

New Member-ashfuse
I have a troy-bilt 21" self propelled Briggs and Stratton 725ex series 190cc
I don't know much about mowers so I joined to change that :)

D

D.-Mc

Just purchased a 2012 used Troy Bilt pony rider 17.5 not sure if that was a good decision or not. I'm used to a little better quality than what I'm finding on this mower but I guess time will tell.

Anyway glad to find this forum because I'm sure I will need help with this one. When I got it home I couldn't even get it to turnover. I know it runs/ran because we drove it up on the trailer. Didn't have time to do anything but put the battery on charge before a storm. The name will come later and may not be printable on the forum.

Thanks,
D.Mc.

F

faylvn

I have owner a troybilt trimmer mower in the apst and had wonderful service with it. I now own a troybilt lawn tractor and I am having PROBLEMS! the model number is 13AV60KG011.

I have worked on it most of the week. Son used mower and got rope tied around everything. I removed rope and noted that the deck supports on the right hand side were missing. I had no deck hanger bracket assembly, gear deck adjustment, or deck release handle rod. in fact the right side of the deck was not attached to the arm lift at all. I ordered the parts and put them back on Monday. The mower made an awful noise, and threw the belt in short time. Put it back on and it repeated . I decided to remove the deck to be sure I did not have a bearing that was out. A first for me! lol Noise turned out to be where the right hand brake pad hits the pulley. I changed blades while I had it off and replace the deck. However the belt still came off and was very loose, although I already replaced it once this year. I bought and installed a new belt and we were in business for a couple of hours, and then started jumping again. This time it is coming off at the front idler pulley. The belt looks like it has been on there years by the wear on it. Belt is routed exactly like description on the deck. No longer have the noise. I do note that one side of the deck appears further back than the other.
Please Help!

F

faylvn

I have owner a troybilt trimmer mower in the apst and had wonderful service with it. I now own a troybilt lawn tractor and I am having PROBLEMS! the model number is 13AV60KG011.

I have worked on it most of the week. Son used mower and got rope tied around everything. I removed rope and noted that the deck supports on the right hand side were missing. I had no deck hanger bracket assembly, gear deck adjustment, or deck release handle rod. in fact the right side of the deck was not attached to the arm lift at all. I ordered the parts and put them back on Monday. The mower made an awful noise, and threw the belt in short time. Put it back on and it repeated . I decided to remove the deck to be sure I did not have a bearing that was out. A first for me! lol Noise turned out to be where the right hand brake pad hits the pulley. I changed blades while I had it off and replace the deck. However the belt still came off and was very loose, although I already replaced it once this year. I bought and installed a new belt and we were in business for a couple of hours, and then started jumping again. This time it is coming off at the front idler pulley. The belt looks like it has been on there years by the wear on it. Belt is routed exactly like description on the deck. No longer have the noise. I do note that one side of the deck appears further back than the other.
Please Help!

My neighbor found the problem. I did not have the Belt keeper rod on the front idler pulley in the small hole that it apparently belongs in. He found the hole and said he thought maybe that was it-- at this point I was ready to try anything, but IT WORKED. So anyone having trouble keeping the belt on the front idler should check to see if the belt keeper rod is in the hole on the idler arm near where the spring for PTO cable attaches. nothing I read and none of the diagrams I found showed this, but I was able to finish mowing my yard with no further problems.

I hope this helps someone having a like problem. so simple and so much work put into fixing it. I have over 2 acres and the main thing I hate is having to work on the equipment in order to keep it livable. My late husband put a lot of work and time into making our place look good, and all I can do is the minimal amount I do. Thank you for the forum, and God Bless.

M

MD56

Hi All,

Mike from Southern California here. I have a TB 21" 6.75hb walk behind mower. Recently i've been having some problems with the carb (if you consider not remembering how to put it back together a problem :confused2:).

Great forum and i'm hoping I can get some good advice here!

K

katman104

Troy Bilt Bronco Model 13AJ609G766, love this mower. No problems other than usual ,I/E oil and filter changes and belts and blades. Had since 2004.
katman104

icon2000

icon2000

Wow that's good to hear hope to do the same

Troy Bilt Bronco Model 13AJ609G766, love this mower. No problems other than usual ,I/E oil and filter changes and belts and blades. Had since 2004.
Wow that's good to hear!!!!!
katman104

J

jmor

I have a Troy Bilt Garden Way Speedy How tiller that I'm trying to get running again. It's a hand-me-down but in good shape.

icon2000

icon2000

[ How many hours? I have 309!!QUOTE=katman104;213254]Troy Bilt Bronco Model 13AJ609G766, love this mower. No problems other than usual ,I/E oil and filter changes and belts and blades. Had since 2004.
katman104[/QUOTE]

C

chucketn

New guy here, Chuck from E.TN. I have a Troy-Bilt TB675EC and an older TB575SS The 575 would not start, and after going through the carb and changing the plug, I bought the 675. It has the Jumpstart feature which I love. Cutting heads/ accessories interchange with those from other machines I have bought over the years. I have a tiller, and hedge trimmer attachments as well as several trimmer heads. Now the 675 has quit with no spark. Signed up here to get help to get them both running again.

Chuck

Z

zalmaflash

My name is Russ, and my mower is a 21" self propelled, electric start TB280 ES. B&S 725EX 190cc. Came here looking to solve the problem of engine surge - up and down and finally dies.

B

bertsmobile1

New guy here, Chuck from E.TN. I have a Troy-Bilt TB675EC and an older TB575SS The 575 would not start, and after going through the carb and changing the plug, I bought the 675. It has the Jumpstart feature which I love. Cutting heads/ accessories interchange with those from other machines I have bought over the years. I have a tiller, and hedge trimmer attachments as well as several trimmer heads. Now the 675 has quit with no spark. Signed up here to get help to get them both running again.

Chuck

Hello & welcome.
Wrong place for a help me .This thread is principally to introduce yourself.
Start a new thread titled "TB675EC no spark" or something similar.

B

bertsmobile1

My name is Russ, and my mower is a 21" self propelled, electric start TB280 ES. B&S 725EX 190cc. Came here looking to solve the problem of engine surge - up and down and finally dies.

Hello & welcome.
Wrong place for a help me .
This thread is principally to introduce yourself.
Start a new thread titled "TB280 ES Surges then dies " or something similar.

66goat

Hi guys new to the forum but not to mowers been a gear head since I can't remember when. Joined the forum for some help and to give some if I can my thing is classic cars but I can usually fix anything.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Welcome to the forum.

A

ahirbe

New here, just "inherited" a troy bilt 609 from my friend, he says that the engine runs but when trying to drive, the mower slips out of gear to neutral and it got considerably worse over the course of a few mows. Now its mine and I am going to try and fix it.
sdfg.JPG

B

bertsmobile1

Welcome to the forum.
Good luck with your mower.
Please start a new thread "609 slips out of gear"
or somthing similar to get help with your mower.
Always put the full model & serial numbers in the original post as a lot of members are in the trade but they need this information to check facts before they answer you.
Engine numbers help also, the complete number found on the vin tag, not the EPA emission tag.

A

ahirbe

Welcome to the forum.
Good luck with your mower.
Please start a new thread "609 slips out of gear"
or somthing similar to get help with your mower.
Always put the full model & serial numbers in the original post as a lot of members are in the trade but they need this information to check facts before they answer you.
Engine numbers help also, the complete number found on the vin tag, not the EPA emission tag.

Thanks looking forward to all the knowledge!!

J

JE41

Hello all: User name JE41 I have a 2006 Troybilt 42 inch Bronco which I have managed to repair until now.
the small drive belt jumps off. Spring appears to keep sufficient tension. any suggestions
to

J

jorge1958

Jorge 1958 says hi to Troy Bilt owners

G

Graytalon

Morning all,
Just bought a new to me 2010 model 13WN77KS011 Troy-Bilt Pony mower. It's got the 17.5hp engine and looks good. I had bought a used LT1042 Cub Cadet previously, but the engine had a crack. This runs great but I have some minor issues. I'll post a new topic later.

GT

H

HampY

HampY in Texas

Troy Bilt Pony model Model 13WM77K2011

J

joester

Hello fellow Troy Bilt owners! Joester checking in...

I had a decent stroke of luck yesterday while walking the dog. A guy on the other side of the neighborhood was putting a 21" self propelled 6.75 mower to the curb. I asked if he was really getting rid of it and he said that it was in the garage when he moved in. He couldn't find the bag for it and when he priced a replacement he decided the money was better spent on a newer/bigger mower. He GAVE me the Troy Bilt so I ended up walking it and the dog home. I do have a few issues, but I'll address them outside this thread.

Am I reading correctly that this is a 6.75 FT/LB motor? Either way, it sure beats the early 70's Sycamore I've been using!
Troy Bilt 1.jpgTroy Bilt 2.jpg

Y

YardMan16

I have a Troy-Bilt TB130 160-cc 21-in 3-in-1 Gas Push Lawn Mower with Honda engine--2 years running and love it.

R

rbclark

RB In Ky here. I have a GTX20 with a Kohler 27hp command engine. I can not find any info on this powerplant in this tractor

BlazNT

BlazNT

RB In Ky here. I have a GTX20 with a Kohler 27hp command engine. I can not find any info on this powerplant in this tractor

Start your own thread and find the sticker on the engine. Need model number.

J

jeepermac

A Troy-Bilt XP-20hp lawn tractor, owner for 2 years. I came here looking for help troubleshooting an issue with my lawn tractor.

B

BigRedKer

Re: Troy-Bilt Owner Check-In ---Introduction

I have a 2007 Troy-Bilt Mustang 50" Zero turn Mower. It has not been taken care of by me and now I'm paying the price. Thank you to the owner for starting this forum. I hope to read about any type of repairs to my mower deck, as two of the pulleys have rusted through their mounts and I am stuck with a heavy paper weight.

G

GarryB

Hello all,

My name is Garry, I have a Troy Bilt Bronco riding mower and I live in East Texas. I'm having issues after changing the belts on my mower. Any help would be appreciated.

Model: 13WX78KS011 with a 42" deck. I changed all of the belts, deck, upper and lower drive belts. The deck and the upper drive belt work great. The lower drive belt, and I have checked the length and width several times, as well as the pulley/ routing configuration and everything SEEMS to be right, I even re-installed the OLD lower belt to make sure. The lower drive belt will not tighten enough to make the mower move. When you depress the pedal all the way, the belt is still loose. I measured, and compared to specs and the belt is 90.8" long. What am I missing?!

Garry

BlazNT

BlazNT

Here is a picture of the routing. Hope it helpsTroy Bilt Bronco.jpg

G

GarryB

Here is a picture of the routing. Hope it helpsView attachment 29241

Thanks for the reply, This is same diagram, among others, as well as the "Professional shop manual" that I downloaded. This is definitely how I have it routed and that is why I'm confused about WHY it isn't working.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Ok so I did not want to admit this but here goes. Last time I changed my drive belt on my RZ5424 I got it all put back together and could not go hardly at all. I took it off and redid it 4 times till I finally noticed what was happening. I would install the engine part first and then the drives. Well when I was putting on the drive side the belt would come off the engine pulley. It would still spin but not fast enough to get it to go. Moral of story is check everything even if you are too smart to do something like that. That is what I kept telling my self when I found it. Mostly I was laughing at my self for not double checking my work 4 times.

Edit: The belt went up and spun on the engine shaft. Looked like it was still working.

G

GarryB

Unfortunately, I have taken the belt off and put it back on more times than I can count. I have checked, double checked, triple checked the placement. I climbed under the mower, not running of course, and pushed the pedal down to watch the action. The swivel pulley moves freely just as it should, the belt is in the proper locations on the pulleys, but the belt does not get tight even when the pedal is pushed all of the way down. A shorter belt would work, however, the belt that I took off WORKED! The ONLY thing that MAY be different, but it is contrary to rational thinking.....

On the variable pulley at the transmission, I have the lower belt in the lower groove and the upper belt in the upper groove... seems logical and the pictures in the manual show it this way.... but I could be WAY off. You would think that if both belts were in the same groove that they would rub each other and fray, but I'm no lawn mower engineer, just an occasional operator... :cool:

BlazNT

BlazNT

Unfortunately, I have taken the belt off and put it back on more times than I can count. I have checked, double checked, triple checked the placement. I climbed under the mower, not running of course, and pushed the pedal down to watch the action. The swivel pulley moves freely just as it should, the belt is in the proper locations on the pulleys, but the belt does not get tight even when the pedal is pushed all of the way down. A shorter belt would work, however, the belt that I took off WORKED! The ONLY thing that MAY be different, but it is contrary to rational thinking.....

On the variable pulley at the transmission, I have the lower belt in the lower groove and the upper belt in the upper groove... seems logical and the pictures in the manual show it this way.... but I could be WAY off. You would think that if both belts were in the same groove that they would rub each other and fray, but I'm no lawn mower engineer, just an occasional operator... :cool:

Well I should have looked closer at you tranny. Is the variable pulley moving like it should? I would say that is the problem.

G

GarryB

It moves freely, and easily, Everything I have read says it is supposed to.

Like I said before, however, It was doing fine before changing the belt, a little slow, but still worked. Both drive belts were original and the lower one was severely worn/ cracked. That's what started my nitemare.

L

littlebirdy

Hi,
Littlebirdy here! Troy-bilt Bronco lawn mower 2010, Troy-bilt Horse Tiller 1985, Troy-bilt Bronco Tiller 2015
Currently taking apart Troy-bilt Bronco Lawn mower to replace the drive belts.

G

GarryB

Hi,
Littlebirdy here! Troy-bilt Bronco lawn mower 2010, Troy-bilt Horse Tiller 1985, Troy-bilt Bronco Tiller 2015
Currently taking apart Troy-bilt Bronco Lawn mower to replace the drive belts.

Let me know how you do with the lower belt when you get to it, PLEASE, I took mine off to replace it and can't get it to work since.

Garry

L

littlebirdy

Let me know how you do with the lower belt when you get to it, PLEASE, I took mine off to replace it and can't get it to work since.

Garry

Will do. I just ordered my belts, trying get the mower deck off now.

G

GarryB

Will do. I just ordered my belts, trying get the mower deck off now.

removing and re-installing the deck is pretty simple.

Thank you!

P

PwrPak

Hello ,
Purchased few days ago a Troy Built TB 42 , replacing a Craftsman Model 917.271022 , lol not be able to cut grass in reverse I seen reviews . Well thats been bypassed . So got to get used the Fwd / Rev lever on other side of the rider. So far whats is great .... a Cup holder !!! hahah

R

red2blue

Hey, folks.

I'm a relatively new, TB 360 875 EX 190cc, owner here.

Got some reading to do before I bore anyone with a trivial question.

J

jmelton86

New (to me) owner of a Troy Bilt 14AT809H766 and I'm here to get advice on maintainance and repairs as well as learn more about yard equipment in general. I've been a hands-on dude ever since I could turn a screwdriver. I have worked on cars professionally and am currently working on appliances for a living.

Thanks for having me.

C

chucketn

Hello ,
Purchased few days ago a Troy Built TB 42 , replacing a Craftsman Model 917.271022 , lol not be able to cut grass in reverse I seen reviews . Well thats been bypassed . So got to get used the Fwd / Rev lever on other side of the rider. So far whats is great .... a Cup holder !!! hahah

I also figured out how to defeat the 'no mow in reverse'. cup holder is kinda usless unless you like flat beer or soda, though. I guess it's o.k. if you just drink water while mowing, but there's no fun in that...

Chuck

B

boonewalker

Hi All
First time user-

I have a Troy bilt Horse which was given to me last year from neighbor I hunt with, hasn't been used for 10 yrs. I got tiller running and used last year and it is a Horse! Came with tiller, furrower, kickstand, hitch bracket and couple other pieces not sure of. Also log splitter which I just fired up yesterday and worked great. Question is I looked everywhere on line for manual for splitter. There is a inline filter on splitter which likely may need to replace.
Questions for help needed.
1. Manual for splitter
2. Inline filter on Splitter, concerned may not be good. Thinking about removing until I find one and run without or bad idea.
3. The hoses on the side where hydraulic tank is uses hose clamps not hydraulic fittings like the other side. I am working on replacing the tank side hose just for safety reasons. The other side looks good.

Odd thing is splitter model is DIDIER L2000 but the label on top of splitter cylinder says Garden way mfg if manual needed.

See pics for splitter model

Thanks!

Attachments

G

gdavenport@comcast.net

My 42" Troy Bilt RZT lawn tractor's left drive wheel will not turn. I believe it is a parking brake problem. Got any ideas?

J

jimtoo

My 42" Troy Bilt RZT lawn tractor's left drive wheel will not turn. I believe it is a parking brake problem. Got any ideas?

Well,, I have exactly the same mower and my right rear drive wheel will not turn forward or reverse. I had been doing a little mowing, disengaged blades, was going slowly to storage area, stopped to look at something, did not turn off or get off mower, just released handles to neutral position. Moved handles forward to make mower move and the right rear drive will not turn. Left will turn and pull mower in circle. When right is moved forward or to rear it makes a loud sound like it is trying by something is locking it.

I am going to pull wheel in the morning and check for loose rod that maybe holds locking arm or whatever it's called. I have been looking at the pro-service manual and that is about the only thing I can find/see in the manual that might cause this problem.

Anyone have any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Jim

B

bobesworthy

Hi, I have a 50" Super Bronco Lawn Tractor and love it. I've had it for almost 3 years and the only issues I've had was having to replace a drive belt after a hidden stump shredded it. I've also replaced the deck wheels as they have just worn out from normal use. Tires are probably going to be replaced this coming season. I'm actually still running the original battery. I have a feeling I will now have to replace it this coming season. Anyway, I use it for everything and love it!

C

Ckevg1

Just bought an old used Troy Bilt LTX 1842. Runs great, just a little underpowered because the engine was replaced with a new 14hp instead of the 18hp.

D

ddubia

New to the forum. I just bought a Troy-Bilt TB130 XP. It has a Honda engine. It's still in the box until tomorrow. I'll be back with questions I'm sure after I read through the threads.

T

tgoldrick

Hello, Im Tom. I just joined the forum, I can see that I will be a frequent visitor to the site. I am here today because my inherited 1976 Trot-Bilt pony rototiller with a 4hp briggs and stratton engine model 100292-0536. I went to get the tiller ready to get our vegatable garden ready the old girl barely ran. I checked it out and the governor spring had "sprung" (sorry) and had broken. Getting another spring was easy, one end obviously goes where the unbroken end of the spring was hanging off of the governor arm. Where does the other end of the spring attach? It know it is right there in front of me but I'm just not seeing it. Any help WILL be appreciated.

Tom

R

RPM

Hi all. My name is RPM . My initials, Really!
I just got a Horse, serial number 551629, purchased by my sister in law in 1982. In around 2007 they replaced the Tecumseh engine with a Kohler Command Pro 6.
I am confused though. I suspect the shop that replaced the motor didn't know Troy Bill's. I have the manual and everything I read about the belt says there is one belt that you move between pulleys to adjust the speed.
Is there any reason it should have 2 belts? Because it does! Each pulley has a belt on it.

Mannster

Mannster

Hey, new user here checking in. I live in Virginia. My first Troybilt was bought back in 2010, a 20hp horse xp. Still have it up at our cabin on a mountain. Works great. Just bought a new 26hp Troybilt for home and love it. Seems like I've done a lot of work on my troybilt and know it pretty well which is why I bought a second one.

A couple of years ago I bought a snow blade for shoveling our 850' driveway. That worked well on the 20hp but I'm excited to try it on the 26hp. I just put classic tractor tires on the new one and they make all the difference mowing on my hills.IMG_0340.jpgIMG_0372.jpg

S

Solocam678

Solocam678

I have a mustang 54 zro turn mower. Having problems with finding a diagram on how the drive belt is run. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

T

TonyCooper

My name is Tony and I have a TB blower, edger and power propelled 21" lawn mower. The edger is giving me fits due to no spark. Have posted earlier.

A

Air87

My name is Anthony and I own a 42" deck 2008 Troy-bilt Bronco with a 17hp Briggs & Stratton engine. Just moved to Georgia with my first home.

basshole

basshole

My name is Robin. I own a 26J Mini Rider 30". Manufactured 2/2013, I am the 2nd owner. Previous owner purchased from Lowes. I purchased the rear bagger. Good mower with a few issues.

R

RooWalk

Good Morning

My name is Anne, and I have a Troy-Bilt Super Bronco. She just came back from the shop having a pulley replaced that was eating belts.
With ten acres that the Tractor maintains, the Troy-bilt has to take care of the round pen and back yard and small areas the tractor cannot get into.
I need to make this mower last, so I am excited to learn ins and outs :) Trading up will come in the next few years.

Anne

G

greene

Hello, this is greene.
I have a used but new-to-me Troy Bilt 21 inch walk behind push mower with a Honda engine. Will be replacing the stop cable.

H

huskerfoos

Hello all. I'm JJ. I posted a few weeks ago about a problem with my Pony (slipping pony) of anyone maybe able to lend me some ideas I'm all ears.

It's slippinh, replace belts, still slipping. Pics throughout as requested. But no responses since. So wondering if I should open her up.

Thank you

B

bertsmobile1

Hello all. I'm JJ. I posted a few weeks ago about a problem with my Pony (slipping pony) of anyone maybe able to lend me some ideas I'm all ears.

It's slippinh, replace belts, still slipping. Pics throughout as requested. But no responses since. So wondering if I should open her up.

Thank you

for the sake of continuity this post has also been added to your original thread

if you do not get an answer in a couple of days, click on the [more] link on the right side then from the window that pops up select the :anyone: emojie.
This will bump your thread back into the "New posts " list so when regular posters go on line it will pop up.
I ( and I suspect many others ) do not get emails from the forum, I get around 200 or so a day so another 40 is not on.
Thus when people stop posting , the thread goes dead.
From where it was it looks like the suggestion of a jumping dog will be correct so it is time to pull out the tranny,
Usually a dog not properly engaging can be heard from 50' away with its distinctive machine gun ( jackhammer if you like ) rattle cause by the dogs grating over each other.
In the original post you did not mention this which is why those who repair mowers for a living were concentrating on belts, pulleys & springs as these are fairly well quiet when they slip.

Just one of those things that happen when you are trying to diagnose from text on a screen

So it will be out with the tranny.
A fairly simple job as you already are an expert in changing the belts, after that it is just a matter of dissengaging the FNR control rod and the brake rod.
Double check the parts diagram as there are the 4 bolts on the axel itself ( 2 either side ) plus some stabilizers that are easy to overlook.
Give the tranny a really good clean as you do not want grit to get in there as then you have to change all of the grease and that is really messy.
On some the big pulley can be left in place on others it overhangs the case bolts so it has to come off.
DO not pull the shaft out or you will have to replace the seals and this goes for the axels as well.
there are some pry points to lever the two sides apart and then lift the top off.

Usually you only need to replace the actual sliding dog.
The shaft that moves it has some indents that run over a spring loaded ball bearing to index the sliding dog.
It has a habbit of vanishing into space when you take the dog out.
I used to clean all of the old dry grease out but now I just add some fresh 00 grease to free things up a bit.

A bit clumsy to explain but once apart it will be very obvious how it works.
Apart from the actual sliding dog, the collar that shifts it wears and so does the bushes at either end which allow the entire shaft to move left right.
They are not expensive and usually I replace the dog gear and both bushes,
Some have facilities for shims to go under the bushes to take up the free play.

T

TheRiflesSpiral

Hello. New owner of a used Troy-Bilt Bronco here.

I have about 3 acres to mow and the grass is growing like crazy here! Hoping you fine folks can steer me in the right direction with some simple repairs.

rickpaulos

rickpaulos

Troy Bilt Tuff Cut 220 (looking for msrp)

I bought this well used mower this winter.
Looking for the MSRP in 2002 for reference.

I just cleaned it all up and tuned. new air filter, cleaned the carb, evicted the mice and cleared out the mouse nest. At least they didn't do any damage this time. Sharped the blade, added a pull cord loop to the handle bars. Starts really easy, that's something I never say about mowers. Briggs 6.75 hp with pull start. Front wheel drive with 1 speed only. No throttle or idle speed adjustments on the carb. Seems to run a tad bit slow. Mulching model. Side discharge or bag are options but I don't have either. After mowing an hour or so I'm not wanting to keep it. I don't like the ergonomics of how the drive handle works, you push it up and forward, away from the main handle.

rick

IMG_9002 by rickpaulos, on Flickr

D

Delicreep

Hey All, Bob from Groton, NY. Own a 2013 42" Speed Pony

P

pokienoze

Hello. I have a 2011 Troy-Bilt Horse XP 13WX79KT011 I bought used. The PTO will not engage. I broke the cable trying to engage it so that has been replaced. What could be causing it? Nothing moves to tighten the belt.

rickpaulos

rickpaulos

Hello. I have a 2011 Troy-Bilt Horse XP 13WX79KT011 I bought used. The PTO will not engage. I broke the cable trying to engage it so that has been replaced. What could be causing it? Nothing moves to tighten the belt.

I had similar behavior on my Cub Cadet. The belt tension-er pivot wasn't greased regularly (my neglect) so the pivot got stuck. On the Cub Cadet, there is a grease zirk that is pretty hard to get to but now that I know, I grease it annually. The first time it stuck, I had to remove it for a good cleaning. On the Cub, the pto doesn't use a cable, it uses linkage rod(s) but the linkage is spring loaded so you can move the pto lever while the belt tension-er pivot is stuck.

rick

B

bertsmobile1

The cable should go to a hole in a tensioning arm with a pulley on it.
If that arm does not swing when the PTO is engaged then undo the bolt that holds the arm in.
Usually there is a collar to prevent the the bolt pinching the arm preventing it from swinging or on cheaper models the bolt has a shoulder on it .
When people change the pulleys they forget to take photos and to keep all the bits that go together, together.
Thus things like shouldered bolts or collars end up in the wrong place and of course the tension arm does not swing as it should.

If you are standing on top of the deck facing forward the moving pulley is on the slack side of the engine pulley.
Engines rotate clockwise so the engine pulls on the left and any slack will be on the right .
Tensioning pulleys should always be on the slack side.

S

slharman1

Hi Guys,
I just bought my 2014 (used) Mustang XP 42 #17ARCACS011 so far I love it but I think the breather on the Kohler KT725 is stuck or gasket blown - I'll get there with it but any suggestions for oil seepage would be appreciated.
Enjoy all.

F

Flaken

First post here.
Do have to say that from what I've seen so far, this is quite the irritating site. First off, I and I can quite imagine many others, find that idiotic huge green box demanding that you sign up extremely irritating. I like to read the different threads and if I see someone that needs some help, I'll sign in to post. Otherwise, I go back to the main page of the forum and that huge green box pops up demanding I sign up. Even checking "Cancel and Close" doesn't work. Just get rid of it.

Second, I thought it would be a little bit more organized if you were to separate out the various items that Troy-Bilt makes. Perhaps one section for riders, another for push mowers and so on. That way one could much more easily find a particular item. Scrolling thru many many threads to find one for my mower is tiring.

Third, the specific rules for this forum need to be explained. Perhaps this could be done with a sticky at the top of the forum page. Things like if you only allow comments that mandate the purchase of Troy-Bilt parts, manuals and Troy-Bilt repair procedures. Or you will delete comments that involve removing safety switches. Things of what you will and won't allow on the forum. That should always be posted in a prominent place for easy reference.

Fourth, absolutely asinine that I can't post links until I reach 5 posts. This also applies if you are quoting someone else. Like if you quote the original post on this thread, it has a hidden URL in it and anything you write after gets kicked out because of that link. That is really irritating.

That said, I have been a Troy-Bilt owner for a number of different push mowers and other misc. over a few decades. My current mower is a Troy-Bilt TB 450 XP. Overall it is a great mower but there are certain problems with it. The drive cable stretching too much, too quickly is a major pet peeve. I mow just under an acre once a week year round.

O

okfine

Hello, I just bought a old troy bilt horse 2 tiller I think, It has a Garden Way and Th- 1019 and 12726779 stamped on the handle bars near the bottom of them. Also I have a serial number of 444041. I found some info about the serial number that it was built in Jan 1980, Can anyone verify that by the serial number?. It had been sitting a long time, I had a 6 hp greyhound engine in my shed and just replaced the engine, I think it was a Tecumseh. My issue is rotten wheels, I managed to get air in one but had to buy a new tire for other about twice as much for the tire than what I paid for the tiller. So the adventure begins.

T

tguidry

13wqa2kq011 super bronco 50 (2015) riding mower

I am having an issue where the blades will not engage. They will engage in the reverse position and push the yellow triangle button to on.
I have replaced the switch but that did not fix the problem. Thank you for any suggestions offered.

B

Bong A Mous

I have had a craftsman 30" rider for 5.5 years without any problems. I believe this machine is a troy bilt. Just purchased a 42 zero turn. Hope I have good luck with this one too. Paid $2200 for a 22hp model, but received the smaller engine (seems good enough).

F

fgazdzicki

Hello my Name is Frank, I have a Super Bronco riding Mower and I'm hoping to get some Help with.Thanks for excepting me in your forum .

B

Bong A Mous

I have had a craftsman 30" rider for 5.5 years without any problems. I believe this machine is a troy bilt. Just purchased a 42 zero turn. Hope I have good luck with this one too. Paid $2200 for a 22hp model, but received the smaller engine (seems good enough).

Enjoying this mower more than ever. Especially good for older people with arthritic hands. Much easier than a steering wheel.

B

BillsToys

Troybilt Tiller Intrests- Re: Troy-Bilt Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

My name is Bill, hence the user name “BillsToys” and my primar interest at this time is Troybilt tillers, which I have three of at this time 1 for the Wife, 1 for the 2nd born and 1 is mine, all the horse models. None of my tillers have names, except for when they give me problems, and then the names I call them are those words I’ve agreed not to use under “user agreement terms and conditions”.

With that said, I’m interested in most topics on running, maintaining, repairing and parts replacement.

FIRST ISSUE - I’m having issues with the ignition switches and want to hear from anyone who knows where to purchase inexpensive replacement parts (less than $20), or better yet, work around using other switches. Look forward to exchanging thoughts, ideas, frustrations and acceptable “pet” names w/ the group.

R

raider820

Hello, I am raider. I have a Troybilt Pony 42". I also do some work on mowers for people at church and other friends. Glad to join the forum.

T

tractordave2900

Just joined. Yes, I own a Troy Bilt tiller

I purchased it brand-new in 1983. I ordered it through an ad in Mother Earth News magazine.
It's a Horse model with the Briggs engine, manual start with front bumper. I also get the 'hiller' attachment.
I had a choice of the Briggs & Techum.... engine. I chose Briggs.
It still starts on one pull of the rope & I've gone through dozens of sets of tines.
I've done repairs & most of the stickers are gone, but I recently repainted it 'Troybilt Red' and repaired the hood.
It really looks pretty god for it's age.
My gardens have been between 7000 sq ft to 1500 sq ft and I've chopped up a lot of dirt.
It's a work-horse & I love it.
I went & looked at the new tillers. Nope.
Parts are difficult to find since Troy Bilt folded (bought out & virtually gone), but I find parts on Ebay as needed.
I'll figure out pics later.
I'm sitting here, listening to an old record on the turntable & enjoying a beer after working outside all day.

Tiecode

Tiecode

Hi, all I am Tiecode own a Troy-Bilt 12av5560711 6.5 HP self-propelled.

B

bodean

Hello from Alabama. My user name is bodean. I just bought a used Troy-bilt rear tine tiller. It appears to be an older Horse tiller. Serial number is 600656. It runs, but worm gear is shot. I have not gotten the chance to open up the drive case yet. Do anyone here know a good source for parts and a repair manual?

M

magilla12

Hi all, I’m Gerald from Oklahoma. I’ve had a pony I bought new in the 80’s and now I found a nice late 90’s horse. Love my Troy-bilts.

J

jcall

I’m John from Georgia and I’d like to thank you for this forum. I have a 13au609h063 with a 20 hp Briggs v-twin.