The perfect coffee...

Walleteater1

Threads
UMMMM....any chance you could feed the dog(s) coffee berries and try them for brewing once they are run thru the digestive system.....:laughing:

That's a money making idea! I package it and sell it as a gourmet product. Maybe sell it oversees in Asia, right next to ground up rinoccerous horns for male apendage enlargement.:laughing:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
It seems like he's being sarcastic because it was Ric's post that made it interesting, so your thread is getting a lot of replies.....he's not being sarcastic. Good thread, everybody drinks coffee on this side of the pond.

I don't really pay attention to sarcasm because it's a troll thing and it's best that people just ignore those things as it just the trolls way of getting attention.
There is a link that they mite like though but if your not a troll or one of his followers I wouldn't open this link because it could be harmful to trolls.

http://www.flayme.com/troll/trollone.html

Bison

Threads
Tried cowboy coffee?

Put a pot of water on the campfire and bring to a boil
Add 2 lb of ground coffee of your choice.
let it boil for 1/2 hr
throw a horse shoe in the pot,if it floats the coffee is ready.
If it sinks,add more coffee and boil a bit longer.

:laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
UMMMM....any chance you could feed the dog(s) coffee berries and try them for brewing once they are run thru the digestive system.....:laughing:
I've just enjoyed a nice cup of coffee, and after reading your post, I now feel quite sick... Thanks JD! :laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
That's a money making idea! I package it and sell it as a gourmet product. Maybe sell it oversees in Asia, right next to ground up rinoccerous horns for male apendage enlargement.:laughing:
Ooh, thanks for reminding me. *Gets shopping list out and adds "Male appendage enlargement medication"* :laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I don't really pay attention to sarcasm because it's a troll thing and it's best that people just ignore those things as it just the trolls way of getting attention.
There is a link that they mite like though but if your not a troll or one of his followers I wouldn't open this link because it could be harmful to trolls.

http://www.flayme.com/troll/trollone.html
It seems like you are more of a troll than me by posting a completely useless reply to my thread.

I noticed MM backed you up. What is this, trolls united ? :laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Tried cowboy coffee?

Put a pot of water on the campfire and bring to a boil
Add 2 lb of ground coffee of your choice.
let it boil for 1/2 hr
throw a horse shoe in the pot,if it floats the coffee is ready.
If it sinks,add more coffee and boil a bit longer.

:laughing:
Wow, tiredness must be getting to me, that had me in stitches! :laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
It seems like you are more of a troll than me by posting a completely useless reply to my thread.

I noticed MM backed you up. What is this, trolls united ? :laughing:

No, those guys think they are the Cat's ***.....:laughing: