The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Problem is way way way too many humanities graduates who believe "god created us all to be equal & just like him " litterally.
So any "ungodley" behavious must be caused by bad up brining .
People with Phd's in physology decided that every person in the country has the same levels of physological persuasion that they have so because the odd person inflicts real damage to their children, corpral punishment has to be outlawed.

Then the excessive number of ambulance chasers see an oppertunty to make them selves some easy cash by finding ways parents have tortured their children and mount legal cases on the "child's" behalf.

Thus if you don't send your kids to school wearing the current fashion brand of running shoe, you are inflicting physological torture on them because other kids might tease them and are unfit to raise kids.
Believe it or not this exact case was run down here and even more unbelieviable it was successful and the children got a massive settlement that of course the parents could not pay.
The parents appealed and won the appeal but they were bankrupt just the same so the kids were then considered to be living in danger & became wards of the state.
They were 5, 7 & 9.
The parents are currently sueing for custody of their kids ( white middle class of course ).

Bert,

The good old US-of-A is screwed up enough, but the horrors (in the form of laws/rules & regulations) that seem to descend upon the loyal inhabitants of OZ truly scare the schitt out of me! I am a staunch supporter of LESS Government, is the best Government!

Roger

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

OK, OK, I'm late..... FINALLY got more than my usual 4 hours of sleep, anyway........

Good Morning "Bean-Counter" ........... YESS.jpg

AND .... GOOD Mornin Gang !!

Goomba, Enjoy those delicacies at the "Freezer" sorry can't do anything bout the weather, and got most of the wifeys tests pre-surgery out of the way, which is scheduled for Feb 1st , found out she has a "kidney" issue, they are going to run some more tests after her surgery, ?? we still have plans to terrorize the flea-markets, SOOoooo .... NO MORE donating money to the state's coffers for your " puttin the pedal to the metal " routines, keep the " tiger in the tank " ....:laughing:..:laughing:

Thought 4 2day ...!cid_4_1982581489@web180216_mail_gq1_yahoo.gif

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Boo, Glad you woke up this morning. Sorry to hear about the wife. If you are not here because you are taking care of wife (much more important) do not fret we will make sure to make up for it somehow.

Morning Bean Counter.

boo coffee.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Boo, Glad you woke up this morning. Sorry to hear about the wife. If you are not here because you are taking care of wife (much more important) do not fret we will make sure to make up for it somehow.

Morning Bean Counter.

View attachment 35537

Thanks Chuck, surgery is for a "tissue-mass" on back of her neck, (we just kid her tellin her she was tryin to grow another breast in the wrong area" does NOT appear to be anything serious ) (the kidney issue is unknown at this time, and that (hopefully) will also be of little concern) I do my care-giver part, by giving her a "slip-a-dicktome" every so often ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

REMEMBER !! LAUGHTER is the best medicine ! ..:thumbsup:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

REMEMBER !! LAUGHTER is the best medicine ! ..:thumbsup:

That medicine is the best stuff in the world. It has kept me "more better". To quote an old Air Force friend of mine.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

That medicine is the best stuff in the world. It has kept me "more better". To quote an old Air Force friend of mine.

Glad to see you have a "more-gooder" attitude than most folks ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 193,665

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

4 bells and all is well

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Bean Counter. I can see by your reply you are keeping watch today.

boo coffee.jpg

I am helping Boo this morning so he can help wife.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning gang. What is planned for this wonderful day? It is getting warmer here and outdoors needs to be enjoyed.

Once again I am helping Boo.