The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

First time in 10 years I slept in. What a feeling.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Not responsible!

I do apologize there Goomba, I had been given erroneous information, the Fla. Border Patrol agent that informed me of your entering the state, wasn't quite clear when he stated he saw the cold weather in YOUR vehicle, he failed to mention it was emanating from what he THOUGHT was a suitcase, BUT was most likely your wife Becky's pocket-book ! I would throw that thing into the first tractor trailer you see headed NORTH ... RIGHT NOW !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

OH, the dead fish..?? they didn't die from the cold, the restaurant you folks ate lunch at, has their sewer lines dumped into that canal,.. that's where they pick-up the "floaters" they used, to make your lunch !! .. question answered !! ALSO, .. FLOR-UBA residents ALWAYS order cold weather clothing, from either LL-BEAN or LAND'S END ! NOT something a Dumpster Diver gave to a Goodwill store ! ..:thumbsup:

Boo,

Apology accepted, However getting Becky's pocket book away from her, would be like taking someones guns away, - you know - prying them out of their cold, dead hands.. You'd rather try to jack-off a bobcat in a phone booth with a hand full of sand spurs than grab her purse... I admit it IS big enough to hold a fair amount of winter's cold, but still, I just don't see it happening.

And I'll have you and Ron know that the vest I bought was brand new! It even still had a little package of siiica gel in one pocket! Besides, it was also the only piece of warm clothing left in the store!

Dead fish are OK to eat right? I mean they ought to be dead before you cook 'em... I figure it would be about the same as getting them from a seafood shop where they are laying (dead) on a bed of ice..

34*F here this AM, Poor Bert is roasting and we're freezing..

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Not responsible!

Boo,

Apology accepted, However getting Becky's pocket book away from her, would be like taking someones guns away, - you know - prying them out of their cold, dead hands.. You'd rather try to jack-off a bobcat in a phone booth with a hand full of sand spurs than grab her purse... I admit it IS big enough to hold a fair amount of winter's cold, but still, I just don't see it happening.

And I'll have you and Ron know that the vest I bought was brand new! It even still had a little package of siiica gel in one pocket! Besides, it was also the only piece of warm clothing left in the store!

Dead fish are OK to eat right? I mean they ought to be dead before you cook 'em... I figure it would be about the same as getting them from a seafood shop where they are laying (dead) on a bed of ice..

34*F here this AM, Poor Bert is roasting and we're freezing..

Rog

YOU sure as hell ain't no full-blooded YANKEE jus yet, if your cold @ 34deg., you still got plenty of JOHNNY-REB blood in ya, we might be able to save your sorry arse yet ! ..:cool:..:thumbsup:
About the pocket-book, I know what ya mean,.. you mess with a womans ( "It's here somewhere"-- thing ) you go from a KING to being a QUEEN , right quick !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

First time in 10 years I slept in. What a feeling.

Update on sleeping in. I have lost an hour of getting things done and had to play catch-up so I would not be behind all day long. Now I remember why I do not sleep in.

primerbulb120

Threads

All the push mower's in the Keys were blown away by Hurricane Irma. In order to effectively collect them, I have to be farther inland than that.

It is ✓×÷√π¥ degrees here right now.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Hey,Boo, did that guy looking for the Tecumseh carb get a bit chippy with me??

NorthBama

Threads

Update on sleeping in. I have lost an hour of getting things done and had to play catch-up so I would not be behind all day long. Now I remember why I do not sleep in.
But Chuck its Saturday and you should take off rest and recuperate from a long cold week.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Hey,Boo, did that guy looking for the Tecumseh carb get a bit chippy with me??

I don't think so, ... I THINK,.. he's frustrated looking for the exact number of his orig. carb, when I researched it, in ALL my Tecumseh files, I found it, BUT it references to a BRAND NEW OEM carb, ( about $80.0 + ) .... I bought a cheapy, for ($15.00+) for my chipper last year, ( which I sold ) worked GREAT ! There's a Guzillion P/N's for that carb. which wil fit MANY engines, as long as he gets the correct linkage arms, he should be fine, we'll see if he post's back ..???

DSCN1876.jpg...DSCN2199.jpg...DSCN2212.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

A little of Boobala's Philosophy, BUT realize, I DON'T practice what I preach, I spend too much time on this thread, trying to keep a gang of "neer do well" ragtag wrench-benders, under control .. :laughing:..:laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqGRnlXplx0

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

First time this year it ain't gonna freeze tonite!!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO