The Daily Yardman Thread

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Same ol same ol. Boo running amuck and such.

I was kinda hopin' that you'd be able to corral him, but that would be akin to corralling a wild stalion, hard to do under the best of circumstances!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Wi-Fi

I fixed that muther... I dug around in my 'stuff' and came up with a cable with RJ-45 connectors on each end. (At least I 'think' I remember that the 6-pin phone jacks are called RJ-45's!?) Plugged one end into the modem and the other into the computer and 'zowie' much faster connection..

So what's new and cool (other than the weather Boo, kinda chilly this morning - I'm not bitchin', jus sayin') Way better than Maine!

Here's a picture my daughter sent me yesterday morning of her thermometer.

Rog

Fake News ....:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Hey Ron, did you know your keyboard get's "stuck" on ( " HA " ) every so often ..?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Good Mornin ..!!

Nah...........copy and paste is a wonderful feature.........
Yer post was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing!!

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

wow, it's colder the bottom of a penguins foot

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

wow, it's colder the bottom of a penguins foot

Actually, it's colder than a witches stick !! ( thought I was gonna do it ! ..didn't ya's ?? ) ..:laughing:..:laughing:

I think we need some " GLOBAL-WARMING" to thaw out some of these frozen waterfalls !! ..:confused2:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

GOOD Mornin gang,

You too Chuck ! ..:thumbsup:

GM B.png

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 165,564

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning Boo

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well, ANOTHER year gone by, and we've exceeded our expectations of the view count, sadly, we lost some of the gang, but others joined in, Bo, Numbers, & Ronno, THANKS for sharing in our "off the wall" conversations, I for 1, am glad and thankful, you guys, are hangin in there, I look forward each morning, to read the antics of the day, I hope ALL you guys know, I care about each one of ya's like a sister, ( LOL ) I try to never bring malice toward any of ya's, most everything I put on here is in fun, and I expect to get chided, as much as I lambaste you "girls" ( LOL ) Anyway I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC New Year!
but mostly a safe, AND HEALTHY one, hoping we ALL are back NEXT year at this time, a little younger and a little dumber !!

N Y 2.jpg ...click to see-hear Fireworks, and semi-naked dancing girls !