The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

OK ....... Tom N Chuck ...

Quiz -Time .......... which mower .. is the better and why ??

.......00b0b_2P8JFY6IQVI_600x450.jpg ....................... DSCN2300 (Small).JPG

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

OK ....... Tom N Chuck ...

Quiz -Time .......... which mower .. is the better and why ??

.......View attachment 30843 ....................... View attachment 30844

OOHH - -OOHH - - I can guess!! . . . . Can I guess??? . . . Can I huh??? . . . Is it the one with the shiny yellow wheels and the CVT tranny?? . . Is it huh?? . . . Com'on that's it, right??

Or,, wait a minute!! is it the one that only cost $100 and was such a deal.. Is it that one??? . . . . Geez, now I don't know which one to pick...

Roge

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Tom
USMC 1975-1979

Geez Tom, you never told us you were a gen-u-wine GI-reen before!!

Thank you for YOUR service..

Now I gotta look up to you! Submarines are w-a-y lower than Marines...

Roger Ramjet!!! (that was my submarine nickname) Atten-Hut!........Hand Salute!!! . . . . . . . . Two!

Honors have been rendered...

Pumper54

Threads

HEY Ro-Ro ...... ck it out ..... looks like we got us a "leather-neck" in the area .... yeah those are the guys that
use us guys for their transportation needs .. they use your boats and my airplanes ... WELL .. since they"re the first to fight .... n THEY do most of the ..... on the ground kickin butt ... we can cut him some slack ...Ha,Ha, ( LOL ) ..:laughing::laughing: AND ..... Thank You for your service too ..

I will say this I have the utmost respect for any one who the uniform of any of services. I had a great time on both floats I was on, both time to europe as embarked troops on LST (Landing Ship Tanks) which don't handle rough seas well. LOTS of seasick Marines on those ships and we used to go to Seymour Johnson AFB in North Carolina some weekends because they had a better NCO Club and the chow halls were WAY better then what we had. Spent time both working/serving with and or staying on military bases of all the branches. Great people in all of them.
Tom

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ummmmm is this a trick question? LOL
Tom

Tom,

Can we refer to you as a "Jar Head" or is that considered impolite? If so, please accept my sincerest apologies.. and then forget I ever mentioned it..

Now on to the pressing question that Boo-Boo has presented us with: I think it has to be the one with the pretty yellow wheels - don't you?? I mean presentation is worth at least 50% of the points awarded in any beauty contest...

Roger
Also known as "Bubble head" (and I have the tee shirt to prove it!) Or "Sewer Pipe Sailor"....
But I like: "Deep-Diving, Death-Defying, Steely-Eyed, Submariner Extrodinaire" . . best of all!!!

P.S. I made an eleven month cruise away from home port one year. Does that count as a "Long Deployment"?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Tom,

Can we refer to you as a "Jar Head" or is that considered impolite? If so, please accept my sincerest apologies.. and then forget I ever mentioned it..

Now on to the pressing question that Boo-Boo has presented us with: I think it has to be the one with the pretty yellow wheels - don't you?? I mean presentation is worth at least 50% of the points awarded in any beauty contest...

Roger
Also known as "Bubble head" (and I have the tee shirt to prove it!) Or "Sewer Pipe Sailor"....
But I like: "Deep-Diving, Death-Defying, Steely-Eyed, Submariner Extrodinaire" . . best of all!!!

P.S. I made an eleven month cruise away from home port one year. Does that count as a "Long Deployment"?

AHHHhh yeah ... those pretty "chickin - poop" yellow wheels ... does it every time !! MTD ( Made To Disintegrate ) ...wont last
1/2 as long as that mean - lean Murray machine ...check out the Gun Metal Grey wheels on that baby... made from recycled submarine torpedo tubes the tuff stuff ..... Murrays Mean Business !! Yes they do !!! ....:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Pumper54

Threads

Roger,
You can call me Jar Head, Leather Neck, Webfoot Warrior, Marine or just Tom. ;-)
Tom

Pumper54

Threads

Boobala,

I will go with the Murray as I have one also. I'm not that much into "shiny stuff"
Tom

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

If I remember right Murray ceased to exist in 2006. They are now MTD made.