SURPRISE

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Have you done anything with your Ventrac that surprised someone ?

"I don't believe that little tractor could do that" !!!! :shocked:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
OK -- I'll get it started.

A neighbor has a 1949 1 Ton Commercial Chevy Flatbed Truck - It had been sitting in the low area of a flod plain for years and he wanted it up on high ground where we could see about getting it running.

It was wet grassy surface and J.R. did not believe I was about to pull this truck up hill on wet grass.
I hooked onto the truck and pulled it up to high level ground without even spinning a wheel.

J.R. Could NOT believe my VENTRAC pulled that truck and I didn't even have the dual wheels on.

:confused2: :eek: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

If it had not worked - I could have installed the dual wheel set and pulled it easily !

Ventrac

Threads
Great story BK!
People are ALWAYS amazed at how well these tractors can pull and not tear up the turf!!:thumbsup:
I love taking our product on slopes. No matter how much you tell somebody what it can do, they never believe it till they see it :smile:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
People are always surprised that the attachments change so quickly - I am out doing something with the excavator bucket and go home for a couple min. - return with the blade -- or leave the bucket on the front and come back with blade on rear.

Blade, Bucket, Aerator, Spreader, Blower, Mower, Dual Wheel set -- all on or off in just a couple min. :biggrin:

SNOW in the forecast tonight after I just took the winter tires off the truck ! :rolleyes:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
People are always surprised that the attachments change so quickly - I am out doing something with the excavator bucket and go home for a couple min. - return with the blade -- or leave the bucket on the front and come back with blade on rear.

Blade, Bucket, Aerator, Spreader, Blower, Mower, Dual Wheel set -- all on or off in just a couple min. :biggrin:

SNOW in the forecast tonight after I just took the winter tires off the truck ! :rolleyes:

You guys are always kinda bragging about your Ventracs....I don't mind that, but what does one cost, anyhow...just the base machine, without any attachments?

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
You guys are always kinda bragging about your Ventracs....I don't mind that, but what does one cost, anyhow...just the base machine, without any attachments?

That would be best answered by "Ventrac" (the member here) Mine was purchased 6 years ago with the attachments. At that time with the 60" Mower, Snow Blower, Aerator, Dozer Blade,Spreader, Dual Wheel Set, & Excavator Bucket - it was around $25 K -- I also have the leaf blower now 180 MPH 4,000 CFM.

I can't believe everything it will do myself and I use it all the time ! :thumbsup:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
That would be best answered by "Ventrac" (the member here) Mine was purchased 6 years ago with the attachments. At that time with the 60" Mower, Snow Blower, Aerator, Dozer Blade,Spreader, Dual Wheel Set, & Excavator Bucket - it was around $25 K -- I also have the leaf blower now 180 MPH 4,000 CFM.

I can't believe everything it will do myself and I use it all the time ! :thumbsup:

Thanks that seems very reasonable...I was thinking it would be a lot more...:thumbsup:

Ventrac

Threads

Thanks for the question JD!
We are the manufacturer and we do not deal direct, we deal through a dealer network in the states and a distribution network internationally. I can give you the MSRP, but if you check out Dealer Locator for USA and Canada and contact your nearest dealer they will usually always work with you on price.

The 4000 Series (up to 30 different attachments) has 5 different engine models and ranges from $16k-$22k.
The 3000 Series (up to 15 different attachments) has 2 different engine models and ranges from $11k-$13.5k.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
BUMP

Come on Ventrac owners - I can't be the only one who has surprised people ! :confused2:

Slater

Threads
BUMP

Come on Ventrac owners - I can't be the only one who has surprised people ! :confused2:

I would like to get more photos of some slope mowing I do, because people can't believe what I do next to the highway, but this snow photo will have to do, this impressed a lot of people! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• KX_SNOW_ 014.jpg
    KX_SNOW_ 014.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 46