New Trailer

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Mine has been well 200 hours or so I have had to grease the chains in the tranny and the wheels have popped on the back right and left front other then that it is good so far I am going to sell it after this season I am buying a new gravely self propelled mower and I am going to re do my garage with 2600 dollars in HF tools and craftsman stuff :thumbsup:

K-Pro-Mowing,
Is that the XD3, the Pro Walk 20 or the Pro Walk High Wheels series you are looking at in the Gravely??? Those are some nice looking self-propelled mowers, but they can get pretty pricey(at least for what I would spend on one:0)

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
K-Pro-Mowing,
Is that the XD3, the Pro Walk 20 or the Pro Walk High Wheels series you are looking at in the Gravely??? Those are some nice looking self-propelled mowers, but they can get pretty pricey(at least for what I would spend on one:0)

I have thought long and hard and I am going with a honda hrr or hhr what ever one it is it is 475 online and 400 at my dealer

CZLawnCare

Threads
Thats a good choice for a mower (i have one) but inwould strongly suggest getting the blade brake clutch on it because i really regret not getting mine with one.

CauZey

Threads
I'm buying a HRR on tuesday!!! My dealer is Having a sale and I can buy it for 449$

CauZey

Threads
Dang I better tell her to sharpen her pencil next week than! Is it advertised on a website at that price where you are buying???