Export thread

New Trailer

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

I ordered a 4x8 trailer from HF and put up railing and I am really likening it :thumbsup:
Fits all my equipment just right

metz12

metz12

I ordered a 4x8 trailer from HF and put up railing and I am really likening it :thumbsup:

what kind of rider do you have?

Ric

Ric

Hey, Heywe want.gif

metz12

metz12

right there with ric.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

Here is the pics in this link http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/members/k-pro-mowing-albums-my-new-trailer-4x8.html

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

i also am working on the wood mounts to hold all of my stuff the way i want it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Here is the pics in this link http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/members/k-pro-mowing-albums-my-new-trailer-4x8.html

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

metz12

metz12

sweet trailer. but the carpenter in me is saying that you need to put other 2x4s at all of the corners. also the tail gait needs to better. i dont think you will get that registered with 2/2x4s as your tailgate. run a 2x4 across the top, bottom and the sides to make a rectangle. then screw that into the other 2x4's you have there already.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

sweet trailer. but the carpenter in me is saying that you need to put other 2x4s at all of the corners. also the tail gait needs to better. i dont think you will get that registered with 2/2x4s as your tailgate. run a 2x4 across the top, bottom and the sides to make a rectangle. then screw that into the other 2x4's you have there already.
yea that was my plans on the tailgate i ran out of wood went and got some today :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

metz12

metz12

yea that was my plans on the tailgate i ran out of wood went and got some today :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

what did you use for plywood on the bottom? is that like 3/4"? because that is what i would have went with.

C

CZLawnCare

Noticed you have a weedeater one, hows it run? Mine was my worst nightmare: ran it for 3 days, spent 3 months in the garage to have the tranny redone because they forgot a piece when weedeater originally assembled it and cut my losses and sold it for half of what i paid it as soon as they returned it to me.

Ric

Ric

what did you use for plywood on the bottom? is that like 3/4"? because that is what i would have went with.

He needs to use a marine-grade plywood. Something Like a 7 ply 3/4" its durability rating is exterior and the glue used is a water resistant structural adhesive. That's what they use when building decks if there covered or screened.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

it is what the trailer wanted me to use haha i guess but i wanted to us 3/4 plywood and i used 2x4s on the sides :thumbsup:

metz12

metz12

He needs to use a marine-grade plywood. Something Like a 7 ply 3/4" its durability rating is exterior and the glue used is a water resistant structural adhesive. That's what they use when building decks if there covered or screened.

That is what I will use when I build my landscaping trailer for my truck. also you could use the 3/4" veneer which is also good for water resistance. the stuff is supposed to be very durable.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

mine is treated and has a life time warranty as long as it isn't cut :thumbsup:

metz12

metz12

mine is treated and has a life time warranty as long as it isn't cut :thumbsup:

sweet. thats good.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

Yea I know :thumbsup:

wjjones

wjjones

It wont let me click on the link?

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

It wont let me click on the link?

Yeah you just have to copy and paste the URL into your browser, or you can see the link here: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/members/k-pro-mowing-albums-my-new-trailer-4x8.html. :smile:

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

Noticed you have a weedeater one, hows it run? Mine was my worst nightmare: ran it for 3 days, spent 3 months in the garage to have the tranny redone because they forgot a piece when weedeater originally assembled it and cut my losses and sold it for half of what i paid it as soon as they returned it to me.

Mine has been well 200 hours or so I have had to grease the chains in the tranny and the wheels have popped on the back right and left front other then that it is good so far I am going to sell it after this season I am buying a new gravely self propelled mower and I am going to re do my garage with 2600 dollars in HF tools and craftsman stuff :thumbsup:

djdicetn

djdicetn

Mine has been well 200 hours or so I have had to grease the chains in the tranny and the wheels have popped on the back right and left front other then that it is good so far I am going to sell it after this season I am buying a new gravely self propelled mower and I am going to re do my garage with 2600 dollars in HF tools and craftsman stuff :thumbsup:

K-Pro-Mowing,
Is that the XD3, the Pro Walk 20 or the Pro Walk High Wheels series you are looking at in the Gravely??? Those are some nice looking self-propelled mowers, but they can get pretty pricey(at least for what I would spend on one:0)

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

K-Pro-Mowing,
Is that the XD3, the Pro Walk 20 or the Pro Walk High Wheels series you are looking at in the Gravely??? Those are some nice looking self-propelled mowers, but they can get pretty pricey(at least for what I would spend on one:0)

I have thought long and hard and I am going with a honda hrr or hhr what ever one it is it is 475 online and 400 at my dealer

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I have thought long and hard and I am going with a honda hrr or hhr what ever one it is it is 475 online and 400 at my dealer

Good choice.....the HRR216VKA! Honda Lawn Mowers: HRR216VKA, HRR216K8VKA
And yes it is an HRR not HHR......an HHR is a car made by Chevy! :wink:
HRR216VKA.jpg Clip Director.jpg Smart Drive.jpg HHR.jpg

C

CZLawnCare

Thats a good choice for a mower (i have one) but inwould strongly suggest getting the blade brake clutch on it because i really regret not getting mine with one.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Thats a good choice for a mower (i have one) but inwould strongly suggest getting the blade brake clutch on it because i really regret not getting mine with one.

Yeah that would be a good thing to do....I love the BBC on my Honda HRX. Honda Lawn Mowers: HRR216VYA, HRR216K8VYA
HRR roto-stop.jpg

CauZey

CauZey

I'm buying a HRR on tuesday!!! My dealer is Having a sale and I can buy it for 449$

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

I'm buying a HRR on tuesday!!! My dealer is Having a sale and I can buy it for 449$

Ohh cool mine is selling his for $425 :thumbsup:

CauZey

CauZey

Dang I better tell her to sharpen her pencil next week than! Is it advertised on a website at that price where you are buying???

Kodie's Lawn Service

Kodie's Lawn Service

Dang I better tell her to sharpen her pencil next week than! Is it advertised on a website at that price where you are buying???

yes here it is in store only but he has it 400 now
Honda Power Equipment Come to the store or shop on line to check out our Honda, Toro, Snapper, Stihl, and Graveline products at Riverchase Lawn Equipment