New Trailer

CZLawnCare

Threads
Noticed you have a weedeater one, hows it run? Mine was my worst nightmare: ran it for 3 days, spent 3 months in the garage to have the tranny redone because they forgot a piece when weedeater originally assembled it and cut my losses and sold it for half of what i paid it as soon as they returned it to me.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
what did you use for plywood on the bottom? is that like 3/4"? because that is what i would have went with.

He needs to use a marine-grade plywood. Something Like a 7 ply 3/4" its durability rating is exterior and the glue used is a water resistant structural adhesive. That's what they use when building decks if there covered or screened.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
it is what the trailer wanted me to use haha i guess but i wanted to us 3/4 plywood and i used 2x4s on the sides :thumbsup:

metz12

Threads
He needs to use a marine-grade plywood. Something Like a 7 ply 3/4" its durability rating is exterior and the glue used is a water resistant structural adhesive. That's what they use when building decks if there covered or screened.

That is what I will use when I build my landscaping trailer for my truck. also you could use the 3/4" veneer which is also good for water resistance. the stuff is supposed to be very durable.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Noticed you have a weedeater one, hows it run? Mine was my worst nightmare: ran it for 3 days, spent 3 months in the garage to have the tranny redone because they forgot a piece when weedeater originally assembled it and cut my losses and sold it for half of what i paid it as soon as they returned it to me.

Mine has been well 200 hours or so I have had to grease the chains in the tranny and the wheels have popped on the back right and left front other then that it is good so far I am going to sell it after this season I am buying a new gravely self propelled mower and I am going to re do my garage with 2600 dollars in HF tools and craftsman stuff :thumbsup: