Neighborhood boy looking to expand

Craftsman13

Threads
I would suggest buying a mower new because you really don't know what you're getting from ebay or craigslist. Yes it has a picture but unless you can go see it in person, you just don't know. If you are looking to expand your buissness as far as getting a bigger and better mower, I think you should get a 32 or 36 inch deck. If you have a 48 inch deck you may not be able to get through a fence gate or inbetween tight spaces. To me hydro drive vs. geared doesn't mean alot. I don't know the exact difference but I think hydro is like automatic. Try and get the best quality mower that you look like and fits inside your budget.:smile:

Threads
I am also a teen and I have an Echo back pack blower, trimmer, and edger that are great! I also have a 36" Dixon walk behind mower and I love using it because it gets a lot mowed fast! I bought it all on Craigslist and it was just a few years old with not to much use. I got it all for around $1,350 which is really a great price! If you buy off of Craigslist just make sure it's good stuff you are buying, low hours and nothing broken... Good luck!