Motor locked up

Tweeder

Threads
Did some calling around to the surrounding towns for prices and was quite surprised. I can get a replacement between $600 & $700. I think i'll go that route.

benski

Threads
Did some calling around to the surrounding towns for prices and was quite surprised. I can get a replacement between $600 & $700. I think i'll go that route.

:thumbsup:That's good! Less than buying (and shipping:eek:) a new mower, anyway.

Tweeder

Threads
well, she came in today. Got a question about the exhaust, the old one had an elbow into a slip in exhaust. The new one gas one bolted on the side like a pusher or snowblower does. Can I run it the way it is, or do I have to put on the old noisy exhaust?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
... Can I run it the way it is, or do I have to put on the old noisy exhaust?

If the Hot exhaust gasses are not directed toward something that won't take the heat... it should be fine with what is on it... :smile:KennyV

Tweeder

Threads
If the Hot exhaust gasses are not directed toward something that won't take the heat... it should be fine with what is on it... :smile:KennyV

Yeah, it came with a deflector to put on in what ever direction so i'll point it away. Thanks

Threads
Glad to hear you got it sorted out....:smile:....:thumbsup:..