M-ZT 52 Review

serelaw

Threads
Hi Agri.
Sleequiptment in Tn, went up on their new ones to 4699.00 with 225.00 delivery fee.
One with 58 hrs, [which would be almost two years use] for me, should be in great shape.
These I believe, are rugged enough that 58 hrs is nothing. Time will tell on the engine.
Yesterday, ran mine in 5 degree weather. It started right up. Ha ha, right. Choked and little to big throttle
it came to life and I zipped around the house twice after a warm-up. Twice as bumpy and slick on the turns
is a recipe for an ear to ear grin on that thing. I can't wait for summer man.

Agr516

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for your response. This one is 4,300 with no shipping or delivery fee. Im thinking hard about it. Would rather deal local than with a distant dealer too.

serelaw

Threads
When you weigh all the features, advantages, and benefits of the 52 for the 4300.00
there really is no comparable product in the market for the money.
Good luck with whatever you choose and please return to share what you bought with us...

tom-ky

Threads
I got quoted $4700 on a left over 2013. they had one left but it may be gone. They might not still honor it. I like the thought of the suspension on the Ferris/Simplicity but don't know if it is worth a $1000 more.

serelaw

Threads
If money was no object I would have purchased a full suspension system.
I do like to spoil myself when I can afford it.
I will just convince myself that I am on a hardtail harley mower and I'm a badass. lol

Agr516

Forum Newbie
Threads
I ended up buying the mzt 52. Got it delivered today. Looking forward to trying it out. Feels pretty quick just driving it around. Hope it turns out to be a good machine.

serelaw

Threads
Arga516,

Yea baby. My son lives in Locust Fork va.
We are taking ours up there in the spring for him to try. He wants one also..
I was never this exited about a mower before.
Good choice sir..

tom-ky

Threads
Anyone have any issues with cut quality of the MZT 52? Some reviews I read say they streak a lot.

serelaw

Threads
All mowers streak if speed + grass is to high. ;]

serelaw

Threads
Been out mowing. I am enjoying the experience. You guys mowin yet?