LOOKING FOR NEW ZERO TURN

ONTHESTRINGER

Threads
I've seen a couple on the internet sale for $3000 - $3400 but they had 1400 hrs or more on them and looked like they had alot more wear than mine.

ONTHESTRINGER

Threads
Got to mow with the new DC 3374 yesterday! I saved about 40 minutes vs the the 64" Zipper. Now I added about another 5 to 6 acres. The ride was very smooth with the springer front end.
:thumbsup:

denel

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: LOOKING FOR NEW ZERO T

I currently own a Grasshopper18 HP w/54" deck has about 4200 hrs & a Zipper 23 hp w/64" DECK 420 hrs. I like both mowers but the grasshopper is getting old / the zipper is fairly new but I live in Texas and have to order parts from California. I mow 10 -12 acres, I've looked @ the new grasshoppers but do not like that the lift switch is located on the deck. The snapper is nice but the radiator is located behind the seat along with the grasshopper. Both of the mowers I current own are flip decks. The Kubota is built pretty solid, I like the Kubota diesel but don't like the radiator behind the seat. The Kubota hafor your s 4 yrs 0%. However the John Deere 997 is a well built machine with the radiator in the back but is a very big machine and does not have any specials for financing. Anyone have any experiences with any of these machines? I'm leaning towards a 31 to 35 hp diesel with a 72" deck. I'm not to sure about the Yanmar diesels, I've looked @ a few tractors with Yanmar motors and they have all seemed to have overheating issues.
you can get parts for

denel

Forum Newbie
Threads
You can get Parts out of Kansas, some parts at atwoods stores, but we get ours from ark-o-mo in Silom Springs, Ark. 9184228809 I hope that helped you