Attachments LIGHT KIT FOR 21 IN. MOWER?

Threads
I have an energizer headlamp thing that i strap around my head and I can probably see about 7-10 feet in front of me. Its l.e.d by the way. It works great for mowing in the dusk/nighttime.

I would look good with that on....big neon-green headphones and a headlamp. :laughing: But that is a good idea. :smile:

metz12

Threads
I would look good with that on....big neon-green headphones and a headlamp. :laughing: But that is a good idea. :smile:

You should see me I have a purple pair of stihl earmuffs (my buddys uncle that i did some work for in the past gave them to me and i have no idea where or how he got them) a headlamp, a lime green thayers landscaping shirt. I am pretty colorful. its even better when i ride and do a lawn on a red tractor!

Threads
You should see me I have a purple pair of stihl earmuffs (my buddys uncle that i did some work for in the past gave them to me and i have no idea where or how he got them) a headlamp, a lime green thayers landscaping shirt. I am pretty colorful. its even better when i ride and do a lawn on a red tractor!

Well, people will definitely see you when they go past. Maybe even when they are still a mile away! :laughing:

Threads
To follow up with this thread, I got the mower/snowblower light! :biggrin: I will mount it this evening and post pictures of it on the snowblower. Here is a picture of what it came in.
DSCN3649.jpg

Threads
Here are some pics of the light on my snowblower and also of the light at night. It works great! It can turn a little from side to side so the second picture is of it turned a little to the right. The camera flash is OFF in all of these pictures.
DSCN3750.jpg

DSCN3763.jpg

DSCN3764.jpg

DSCN3767.jpg

DSCN3773.jpg

Threads
If you do,post a pic please thanks

I just put a bike light on each mower (see post #10 for pictures). And then a few days ago I got the Craftsman mower/snowblower light. Right now it's on my snowblower, but next spring it will be on my mower (see post #47 for pictures).

Elias40

Threads
There was talk years ago, about using the part of the high tension voltage from the field collapse of the magneto's coil: inductively coupled to a capacitor, or another transformer, or both, to use the same as the spark plug. This was before White Light Emitting Diodes appeared on the market. They figured there still wouldn't be enough current generated from the scheme, to illuminate a 20 W 12V incandescent bulb to a desirable enough candlepower, up to and including it's rated output.

But since WHITE LED devices are available to the engineers, and consumers, as well, It could very well be feasible to generate enough light, just by induction coming from the field collapse (fly-back) from the magneto, with the scheme mentioned above; It would mean: No batteries required, self contained, and reliable.
If interested, We might be able to experiment and with tech support from engineering websites, we may be able to come up with a working prototype.