Is your mowing season over now ?

rasputin

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes it over here near Pittsburgh. But I am in the process of restoring a 1982 Lawnboy Scamp, self propelled. I will be busy over the winter with that. So come spring I will have my Gold Series 10520 and my 1982 Model 8603 to use during the 2012 season!! Wow, choices!!

Attachments

• Front of 8603.JPG
    Front of 8603.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 13

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Yes it over here near Pittsburgh. But I am in the process of restoring a 1982 Lawnboy Scamp, self propelled. I will be busy over the winter with that. So come spring I will have my Gold Series 10520 and my 1982 Model 8603 to use during the 2012 season!! Wow, choices!!
Lucky you! I wish I had an old Lawn Mower sitting in my shed to restore on those wintery snowy days :frown:

Bruce Mowbray

Threads
Yep, Mow season is over. Got the new AR plate liner welded in around the thrower fan. I am ready!!

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads

Thanks for the photo of the old Lawn-Boy. I've never seen that model and would like to see more pictures of it. What is the model number?

I'm still mowing but the grass is growing very slowly so it's more of a leaf-pickup thing.

sss

Threads
MY MOWING SEASON IS OVER TO I HAVE CLEANED OUT AND CHECKED MY SHED ASWELL AS REMOVING THE DECK ON MY RIDE ON JET WASHED IT AND GOT RID OF ALL RUST IT'S AS GOOD AS NEW NOW:laughing:

kalaukia37

Forum Newbie
Threads
:smile::laughing:

HI GuyS; Hey Sorry for all the Caps. I am Disabled and Sometimes it is Easier for me to Type like that, NO OFFENCE, Thank You and God Bless YOU ALL! I live in Hawaii, so Our time is Always Mowing time, Except for Summer. It has been one of the Worst Drouts where I Live. My Mower Will Be 6 Years Old in Dec. and only 71 Hours on it. I am Born and Raised Here. For Almost 67 Years, there has always been Rain here. But as We All Know, it is the ENDING Times. Just Look at the rest of the World. Jesus IS Coming Soon! It is in the BIBLE. Hope to See You All in Heaven!

God Bless, and Keep the Info. Coming. Just LOVE IT!
Kalaukia37

Threads
I made my last round of mowing yards 10-15 now I am gearing up for next year..:smile:.. I just have 5 now that equal 8.5 acres, and thats all I want I did have 23, and thats alot for a solo operation.. I work a regular job so 5 yards is plenty..

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
:smile::laughing:

HI GuyS; Hey Sorry for all the Caps....
Kalaukia37

Thanks for turning Off the Caps lock...:thumbsup:
but I don't need the religious 'Doom & Gloom' :thumbdown:... the only "end that is near" is the end of the mowing season... makes no difference what religion or lack there of... for the most of us, the grass is slowed or stopped till next spring... :smile:KennyV

LandN

Threads
hopefully today i can end it....prep the mowers... clean and re-adjust the garage.....already got the big bruiser fired up for the winter