I think it is beyond repair...

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ouch.................RIP for that one....

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
It need a new led panel but considering the 5+ yrs it probably isn't available so I just got a much cheaper Ruku replacement with around 4000 channels and nothing good to watch on any of them. Just sticking to the local channels.

davis2

Threads
It need a new led panel but considering the 5+ yrs it probably isn't available so I just got a much cheaper Ruku replacement with around 4000 channels and nothing good to watch on any of them. Just sticking to the local channels.
What did you throw at it?

Lawn Addict
Threads
What are ya using to get that many channels ? Streaming or ? We have 55" Samsung in Liv room.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
What did you throw at it?
I wish I did but it was a rooster that fell off, hanging his beak on the top edge, and pulling off the stand, Crashing to floor. The rooster barely survived me but he is my living alarm clock.
What are ya using to get that many channels ? Streaming or ? We have 55" Samsung in Liv room.
They are streaming channels that Roku provides via my Wi-Fi setup except the 40 local over the air channels which I edit down to 15-20 channels. I don't need the advertising, religious, or Spanish channels. Actually I would preferred my old smart tv setup instead the new one but getting the hang of getting around. Big difference in price old setup was around $600 to replace or go with a $175 replacement for a 43" set. I figure go with the cheaper set as it would less painful to replace again.

davis2

Threads
I wish I did but it was a rooster that fell off, hanging his beak on the top edge, and pulling off the stand, Crashing to floor. The rooster barely survived me but he is my living alarm clock.

They are streaming channels that Roku provides via my Wi-Fi setup except the 40 local over the air channels which I edit down to 15-20 channels. I don't need the advertising, religious, or Spanish channels. Actually I would preferred my old smart tv setup instead the new one but getting the hang of getting around. Big difference in price old setup was around $600 to replace or go with a $175 replacement for a 43" set. I figure go with the cheaper set as it would less painful to replace again.
You know, harbor freight has really cheap wall mounts for the TV... I bought the telescopic version for my RV. It works well, and only needs a bungee cord to keep it in place for travel.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
The actually solution is put the rooster back out in the barn now that I shot the dog attacking the chickens.

davis2

Threads
The actually solution is put the rooster back out in the barn now that I shot the dog attacking the chickens.
Yeah that makes the most sense, but I'm sure the dog begs to differ...

Lawn Addict
Threads

Thanks...........I gotta look into that streaming dealio. I got Wi-Fi, but Spectrum cable is killing me with rate increases..

We got a killer deal on our Samsung years ago, & have a small Vizio in master bedroom..