Hustler Rapter sd 54

Jim Cavender

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just purchased a 2016 Hustler Raptor SD 60" and would like to change my unit over from Letters to Inches like the one you made for your 54. Could you help me out?

Thanks,

Jim Cavender

BoylermanCT

Threads
Just picked up my RaptorSD yesterday. Would love to buy on of your stickers. Thanks!

Tom

michigan_Rapter sd

Threads
going to make a run of the decals again for this spring - this year they are $4.50 by paypal - if you are interested just send me a message to dakotagrafx@gmail.com as I am usually busy running the business and not on the forum all the time like the first year

Jefferey

Threads
Just sent email for 2 of them. Picked up a new SDX 54 yesterday , still to wet to mow LOL
What a great idea,
Jeff

michigan_Rapter sd

Threads
Think I have responded to everyone that emailed me - if you have not heard back bump the email again- thanks and glad to help as I know I hated the letter system myself

michigan_Rapter sd

Threads
AI made some gloss black 13" long Hustler and 6wid by 5 tall "H" tonight and played with some reflective black

13" "Hustler $12 shipped
5x6 "H" $7 shipped

1 of each $15 shipped

Reflective black

13" "Hustler" $18
5x6 "H" $12

one of each reflective $ $24.

The reflective Black are a bright silver at night when light his it - this is 3M reflective material, the most expensive material by far that we stock

if someone needs the 12" on the front I can scale one down for that too

send request to dakotagrafx@gmail.com as I am very sporatic on the forum because I moderate on 2 sign maker forums :)

hustler 2H.jpghustler1.jpgP4020033.jpgP4020034.jpgreflect 2H.jpgreflect1.jpg