Hustler Rapter sd 54

ChuckL

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would like one for my new purchase. Thank you in advance.

tcbc

Forum Newbie
Threads
That is so cool. Just purchased a new Raptor SD 54" and would love one of these decals for my machine.

Smitty 335

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just got the new mower this week to replace a Cub Cadet RZT50 - - love it on the first mowing but the one thing I couldn't get by was the decal for height in letters - being a signmaker I had to rectify that one right away]
P4230021c_zpsyxcueqol.jpg

Hello, I'm new to this site and already like it, picked up a new SD 4 weeks ago and had a hecka time matching cutting heights with my finish mower that I pull with my 51 Ford 8N in the wide open stuff (rides a lot smother the the SD). Your decal is one of those HWHA products. Would like to purchase one. Thanks Rick

michigan_Rapter sd

Threads
Hello, I'm new to this site and already like it, picked up a new SD 4 weeks ago and had a hecka time matching cutting heights with my finish mower that I pull with my 51 Ford 8N in the wide open stuff (rides a lot smother the the SD). Your decal is one of those HWHA products. Would like to purchase one. Thanks Rick
pm sent

ldaniels

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am getting my new Hustler Raptor SD 54 next week and would love to change out the decal. Please let me know how I can get one.

Thanks

SRS

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just got my sticker in the mail. Nicely done. Thank you very much. Stanley