Hope everyone made it though the bad weather

Lawn Addict
Threads
I bought the cat a different type of can food (meow mix). It arrived a few days before the bad weather. After about 3 cans of it, I realized she simply wouldn't eat it. So I ordered her normal food. It went from Iowa to Waterloo MS, in one day. And has been there since the 18th.
The cat has been pissed at me for the last 3 days.
Yea, my 3 cats let us live here as long as we feed them & scoop the box.. And they don't like changes. Not to their food, or anything else.

I mess with them, when they sleep, I re-arrange some stuff & watch them come out & are on guard due to the change..:coffee:

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yea, my 3 cats let us live here as long as we feed them & scoop the box.. And they don't like changes. Not to their food, or anything else.

I mess with them, when they sleep, I re-arrange some stuff & watch them come out & are on guard due to the change..:coffee:

I finally gave in and went to the dollar store to get her a few cans of her normal stuff. And of course they don't have her normal food. So like an idiot, I got a few cans of of something made by the same company (Purina).

That was a no go too. So, I'm thinking that she's not going to get another can of anything until her normal stuff arrives in a few day. She can either eat the dry food, or mice. It's up to her.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I got a neighbor that feds the wild animals. He also got a cat and dog. Well recently the store didn't his cat's normal food so he got some of another brand. The cat hated it. But what was worst was the possum refused it and they eat about everything.

But I had my chickens to refuse a store brought lasagna that was just so horrible at the first bite threw it to the chickens. Well I definitely know it was bad flavor wise when a chicken turns it down. It took a starving possum three days to eat it. Ever since I make my Lasagna from scratch. Any left overs eaten quickly by the crew.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I got a neighbor that feds the wild animals. He also got a cat and dog. Well recently the store didn't his cat's normal food so he got some of another brand. The cat hated it. But what was worst was the possum refused it and they eat about everything.

But I had my chickens to refuse a store brought lasagna that was just so horrible at the first bite threw it to the chickens. Well I definitely know it was bad flavor wise when a chicken turns it down. It took a starving possum three days to eat it. Ever since I make my Lasagna from scratch. Any left overs eaten quickly by the crew.
I had some bread go bad a couple of weeks ago, and tossed it out to the birds. It was still laying out there a week later after being rained on twice, and the slices were still in one piece.

And I have freezing rain today with rain forecast for the next 5 days.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I finally gave in and went to the dollar store to get her a few cans of her normal stuff. And of course they don't have her normal food. So like an idiot, I got a few cans of of something made by the same company (Purina).

That was a no go too. So, I'm thinking that she's not going to get another can of anything until her normal stuff arrives in a few day. She can either eat the dry food, or mice. It's up to her.
She''s not hungry enough yet.. They are finicky. We only get animals from Rescue Shelter, they need homes most imo.
We got my 3 sons, oldest is Clay-Henry @ 15 yrs old, his gal (Misty) passed a couple years back, he was lost, so we adopted 2 litter mate bros, both now 3 yrs old, Willie & Waylon. They have become quite the trio. Clay is ring leader. And the younguns got him running again. I like that....

Yea agree about possums. I would enjoy seeing a chicken eating lasagna tho. Now ya got me hungry. I'm no cook. You sound like you are a great cook.
I had some bread go bad a couple of weeks ago, and tossed it out to the birds. It was still laying out there a week later after being rained on twice, and the slices were still in one piece.

And I have freezing rain today with rain forecast for the next 5 days.
You know it's bad if the birds leave it.. We have Monday & Tuesday dry & normal warm, high 50's, then rains for rest of the week. I don't like the freezing.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
She''s not hungry enough yet.. They are finicky. We only get animals from Rescue Shelter, they need homes most imo.
We got my 3 sons, oldest is Clay-Henry @ 15 yrs old, his gal (Misty) passed a couple years back, he was lost, so we adopted 2 litter mate bros, both now 3 yrs old, Willie & Waylon. They have become quite the trio. Clay is ring leader. And the younguns got him running again. I like that....

Her normal food arrived today. (Lucky her). So out of curiosity, I gave her 1/2 can of it, and she ate 99% of it. The best part of all this is she stopped "judging me." :rolleyes:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
For the first time in 13 days we might get above 32 degrees today. If not today the rest of the week is forecast to be in the high 30’s. Might have to heat up the shop, as iv’e got 5 neighbors wanting their blowers back. 4 belts and one carb, so I should get them out in two days or less. Problem one may be an old Simplicity that I have to split the unit.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
For the first time in 13 days we might get above 32 degrees today. If not today the rest of the week is forecast to be in the high 30’s. Might have to heat up the shop, as iv’e got 5 neighbors wanting their blowers back. 4 belts and one carb, so I should get them out in two days or less. Problem one may be an old Simplicity that I have to split the unit.

This week would be a good week to clean the shop (and house) and get some organizing done.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Her normal food arrived today. (Lucky her). So out of curiosity, I gave her 1/2 can of it, and she ate 99% of it. The best part of all this is she stopped "judging me."
Lucky you, now you can be buds again.. LOL

Yeoww, Sounds bitter cold, cousin up in Maryland has 8 inches of snow & been below freezing for several days.

This week would be a good week to clean the shop (and house) and get some organizing done.
Yep take advantage while ya can. Like this pic I saved from you.. I gotta get my 22" push mower up on the bench for servicing.. Been too cold prior.

Garage.png