Honda Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

JDsLawnCare

Threads
Hello everyone, just bought a Honda HRS2164SDA yesterday!

Attachments

• 20140508_180020.jpg
    20140508_180020.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 22

Hotdiggitydog

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everybody. I have a Harmony 2013 and I'm currently trying to put the drive belt back on after it came off. Any help will be appreciated.:thumbsup:

HDD

JDsLawnCare

Threads
Hi everybody. I have a Harmony 2013 and I'm currently trying to put the drive belt back on after it came off. Any help will be appreciated.:thumbsup:

HDD

You could try pm'ing rober@honda, thats his name on here, i imagine he could help point you in the right direction

Mosedley

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello! I was recently picked up an old HRM215K2SXA (I think). I changed the oil; cleaned the carb, gas tank, and lines. I also replaced the starter assembly and spark plug. It started on the first pull!!! But, it makes a horrible screeching noise. It squeals even with the BBC and/ or self propel disengaged; I'm at a loss. I'm currenly waiting on a manual, so I can investigate more. Big thanks to all the contributors, this site has been a huge help to me thus far!

Serial: MZBB-6372652
GJAB-7327704

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads

HDD

Is your 2013 a gear-drive or hydrostatic drive model?

Has the belt broken or is it still in one piece?

The drive belt goes around the crankshaft and a large input pulley on top of the transmission. In between are some spring-loaded tensioner arms (and a clutch arm for gear transmission models). To replace the belt, you must remove the mower deck. After the deck is off, the new drive belt can be installed, then the deck installed, and the deck belt installed as a last step.

There is a full procedure to remove the mower deck in a free owner's manual download here:

Honda Riding Equipment - Owners Manuals

You'll need the serial number of the left side frame to get the correct manual for your tractor.

If you have a gear model, the drive belt is easy to install, just make sure the clutch pedal is engaged so the tensioner is out of the way. For a hydrostatic model, the drive belt is under constant tension from a heavy spring that is connected to the rear of the frame. See attached .PDF files for details.

Attachments

• 2013 hydrostatic drive belt.pdf
    58.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2013 gear drive belt.pdf
    33.1 KB · Views: 2

Hotdiggitydog

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Robert, When it stops raining here I will get to it. I appreciate the links for the manuals.:thumbsup:

HDD

JDsLawnCare

Threads
Gave her a bath and did her first 5hr oil change