figuring out watts on a microwave

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Nope - but some homebrew beers make me swear I can hear Martian tunes, if I listen really hard late at night - on the fringe of AM......

Everyone else says it's static........

How do you know it's Martian...could be Saturnus, or Neptunitus, or.....

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
How do you know it's Martian...could be Saturnus, or Neptunitus, or.....

'Cause of the addresses given on the commercials. You know how HONEST ads are, don't you?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
BTW - how did this thread get so far off track? :laughing:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
BTW - how did this thread get so far off track? :laughing:
You could say "off track" or you could say "more interesting". Either way, I'm if anybody asks I"m blaming you.
The Op got his answer, twice...so why not?

noma

Threads
Hi all

Thanks for clearing that up for me , that's what i thought was the way to figure out watts. And to the response that said to read the label on the appliance there was not one for watts,because if there was one i wouldn't had to figure it out this way .Thanks you Sorry i got you guys off track on this one.:wink:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi all

Thanks for clearing that up for me , that's what i thought was the way to figure out watts. And to the response that said to read the label on the appliance there was not one for watts,because if there was one i wouldn't had to figure it out this way .Thanks you Sorry i got you guys off track on this one.:wink:

Nah, no apology needed, I love the threads that go way off track those are the interesting ones. :thumbsup: