Dead Mower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadet2138

Forum Newbie
Threads
Money doesn't = class. I'm sure the Allison mechanics just relish the idea of working on the "masterpieces" you put out there 😂.
Just because one knowledgeable member suggested you follow the common steps of troubleshooting, you flew off the handle and became very insecure; Resorting to name-calling and assuming people's political stance, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with lawnmower troubleshooting. Good luck in your future endeavors pal. You won't get much out of life with that sort of attitude towards people.

Reverett

Threads
It does make me savvy numb nuts....and smarter than you obviously. I already expressed it wasn't a battery, fuse, or solenoid issue. I also ruled out the seat switch. That only leaves ignition and/or PTO switch. There are 10 leads between those two switches. I could be a super duper smart guy like you and spend hours tracing every one of those leads, or spend $30 for both on Amazon with next day delivery and have them swapped out in 10 mins. Time is money smart guy....I think I won that battle
I agree, You should have replaced one at a time to determine what failed. Now you don't know which one was the problem for future issues. But it's working and time to mow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.