Critter picture tread,(post what you have)

Bison

Threads
Hey good job man..twice :thumbsup:
We don't have birds like that here.

I never had to do a thing like that, but i had more than my share of getting bison calves and cows heads unstuck from a bale feeder,.... somehow they don't appriciate help :rolleyes:
One needs more than two hands an more than one life :eek:,... and forget the camera eh
I finally smarted up and got rid of the feeders before an animal or i got killed in the process:wink:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey good job man..twice :thumbsup:
We don't have birds like that here.

I never had to do a thing like that, but i had more than my share of getting bison calves and cows heads unstuck from a bale feeder,.... somehow they don't appriciate help :rolleyes:
One needs more than two hands an more than one life :eek:,... and forget the camera eh
I finally smarted up and got rid of the feeders before an animal or i got killed in the process:wink:

I could see where one of those could seriously hurt you if you don't take precautions or know exactly what your doing.
A friend of mine has a Brahma bull that weighs over 2500#. He says the bull is gentle. I say if that things steps on your foot, your going to need another foot and he wouldn't even know what he did, nor would he care.
looks like this only his has horns, big horns.
brahma-bull-thumb1030824.jpg

That's a scary bull if you ask me, nothing like a Buffalo but still a handful.

Bison

Threads
I could see where one of those could seriously hurt you if you don't take precautions or know exactly what your doing.
A friend of mine has a Brahma bull that weighs over 2500#. He says the bull is gentle. I say if that things steps on your foot, your going to need another foot and he wouldn't even know what he did, nor would he care.
looks like this only his has horns, big horns.
brahma-bull-thumb1030824.jpg

That's a scary bull if you ask me, nothing like a Buffalo but still a handful.
Me thinks these are ears,cause this bull is polled or dehorned but i still don't wanna tangle with it :wink:

When a bison get stuck,they keep on ripping till what ever part is stuck either comes loose or gets left behind. they have no regard for themselves or for who or what is in the way.
They can kick so fast that when you feel getting hit he's kicked you allready 3 times before you realize it,..don't ask how i know?:wink:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
This is an amazing wasp that feeds on Cicadas.They get about 2 inches long. I like this picture, it looks animated but it's not.

cidadakiller0182.jpg

That is lantana that it has landed on. Sometimes, in the early summer I will see dozens of these things. They live in borough's underground that they excavate.

cidadakiller333.jpg

jakewells

Threads
This is an amazing wasp that feeds on Cicadas.They get about 2 inches long. I like this picture, it looks animated but it's not.

cidadakiller0182.jpg

That is lantana that it has landed on. Sometimes, in the early summer I will see dozens of these things. They live in borough's underground that they excavate.

cidadakiller333.jpg

ah the many fine adventures of mowing over the holes they got very friendly with me last year :laughing: they hurt alot! they raped my leg felt like it was on fire :thumbdown:

that is a yellow jacket and is very common in florida they build above ground but it is not common and usually do it below ground. i usually have to murder them when i find the nest i just pour a little gas down the whole and light a match and they are gone :biggrin:

Bison

Threads
ah the many fine adventures of mowing over the holes they got very friendly with me last year :laughing: they hurt alot! they raped my leg felt like it was on fire :thumbdown:

that is a yellow jacket and is very common in florida they build above ground but it is not common and usually do it below ground. i usually have to murder them when i find the nest i just pour a little gas down the whole and light a match and they are gone :biggrin:
Yellow jackets are way smaller,we got plenty over here.
They usually make nests hanging from trees or in a dead stump.
Sumbitches are mean allright when you disturb the nest.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yellow jackets are way smaller,we got plenty over here.
They usually make nests hanging from trees or in a dead stump.
Sumbitches are mean allright when you disturb the nest.

yea...that ain't no yellow jacket. But they d^m sure hurt. This is a Cicada killer wasp and it's 4x the size of the biggest yellow jacket you will find.
I would rather encounter a couple of these than a nest of YJ.
Did you know they love meat? yea, try skinning an animal near a yellow jacket nest and they will swarm around the meat cutting off pieces with thier jaws. makes the job a whole lot tougher. They hurt way worse than honey bees too

Bison

Threads
looks like candy,...is it edible?:licking: